DisDads - Share Tips and Trip Plans

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
Since there is so much wisdom here in this forum, I thought we could share that with others for future our trips. So, post tips, experiences, plans, dreams, that may help us and the other visitors to this forum have an even more magical Disney vacation. pixiedust:

So, here are my plans on the upcoming trip.

We have a week at BLT and are doing theme parks every other day. That way, we get to enjoy the resort and have fun at the parks.

So, here are my plans on the upcoming trip.

We have a week at BLT and are doing theme parks every other day. That way, we get to enjoy the resort and have fun at the parks.

Good thread idea.

We are going less and less to the parks. We were just there for a week and planned on 3 park days. Did some stuff around the resorts and some offsite activities and dining. Still love the parks but there is so much to do exploring the whole resort. No park days allows me to chill and recharge the batteries.

We're less than three weeks out, so I'm neck deep in planning. We're on DxDP, so we have 16 ADRs (7 being character dining) and I need to make sure we hit everything that DD4 wants to do. And that is why Day 1, MK Rope Drop - Rapunzel MnG. I figure get this done and out of the way, then it won't be hanging around our necks.

We're less than three weeks out, so I'm neck deep in planning. We're on DxDP, so we have 16 ADRs (7 being character dining) and I need to make sure we hit everything that DD4 wants to do. And that is why Day 1, MK Rope Drop - Rapunzel MnG. I figure get this done and out of the way, then it won't be hanging around our necks.

I'm curious how you did your DxDP, because that is a lot of food. Here's what we did:

Sanaa

Tusker House
Yak n Yeti

Boma
Jiko

Ohana
Flying Fish

Park Fare
Artist Point

Akershus
Le Cellier (b4 signature)

CM

I think I just got heartburn again.

Here are my ADRs

L - Le Cellier 12:50P
D - Ohana 6:30P

B - Tusker House 8:15A
L - Yak n Yeti 12:30P
D - Akershus 6:30P

L - CRT 12:20P (2)
D - Whispering Canyon 6:15P

L - Via Napoli 12:45P
D - C&D Garden Grill 7:00P

B - Disney Jr. HnV 8:15A
L - Sci Fi 12:30P
D - Coral Reef 7:00P

B - Chef Mickey's 9:45A
L/D - Hollywood Brown Derby 3:45 (2) Fantasmic! special
(I'm sure we'll have to eat again around 7 or so. Booked this before they were having F! every night)

L - Crystal Palace 11:45
D - 1900 Park Fare 6:10

That's 18 credit, still have 3 to use. Probably one on F! day as mentioned, they breakfast on two out of the other three days at counter service.

Oh, and I'm bringing along the big pack of Zantac and the super awesome 1000mg Tums. While I'm thinking of it, maybe Disney can get either to sponsor the DxDP. "Disney's Deluxe Dining Plan presented by Tums".

Nice ring to it.

Cheers,
Indy

Here are my ADRs

L - Le Cellier 12:50P
D - Ohana 6:30P

B - Tusker House 8:15A
L - Yak n Yeti 12:30P
D - Akershus 6:30P

L - CRT 12:20P (2)
D - Whispering Canyon 6:15P

L - Via Napoli 12:45P
D - C&D Garden Grill 7:00P

B - Disney Jr. HnV 8:15A
L - Sci Fi 12:30P
D - Coral Reef 7:00P

B - Chef Mickey's 9:45A
L/D - Hollywood Brown Derby 3:45 (2) Fantasmic! special
(I'm sure we'll have to eat again around 7 or so. Booked this before they were having F! every night)

L - Crystal Palace 11:45
D - 1900 Park Fare 6:10

That's 18 credit, still have 3 to use. Probably one on F! day as mentioned, they breakfast on two out of the other three days at counter service.

Oh, and I'm bringing along the big pack of Zantac and the super awesome 1000mg Tums. While I'm thinking of it, maybe Disney can get either to sponsor the DxDP. "Disney's Deluxe Dining Plan presented by Tums".

Nice ring to it.

Cheers,
Indy

You've got some great places, but after our last DxDP experience, I vowed never again. We also went home with 40+ Mickey Krispie treats.

We are also doing the DxDP but do not have as many ADRs. We are more adventurous than most and enjoy calling WDW-DINE, and asking "what do you have?" that is how we've found some of our favorites, such as Ragland Road and 1900 Park Fare.
Also, last year we left with 32 20oz cold drinks.

32 Drinks? Wish I had thought of that.

My plans this year. Resort is BLT.

Arrive
Sat 7:05 Am at CM; DTD; Resort;Mass
Sun - DHS. ADR at Sci-fi.
Mon - MNSSHP
Tues- Resort; Narcoosee
Wed - MK; 8:05 AM CRT
Thurs - Resort; SOA
Fri - leave

This is the first time we have not done WHW in a few years. We have a few favorite restaurants and a few new ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter