DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

Iplan on putting mine on just before 3pm The shirt will be on all day ! I wonder how many will meet before 3 pm ??????:thumbsup2 Alan should be an easy one to find A 6ft male wearing a Tiara and a THONG !!!:lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl2: Yes, Rosie, I shouldn't be hard to miss!

Still no shirt :sad2: I may be wearing only my tiara. Well and other clothes but no lime green shirt :sad1:

:sad1: Oh, c'mon! It amazes me that you can send identical packages out at the exact same time, and some arrive two days later, and some don't make it for over a week. What's up with that? :confused3

I'll likely wear mine all day!! :thumbsup2

We thought about wearing ours all day as well, but I know I will get sweaty...so I'm waiting until about 2pm to change.

It'll come. :hug: I will pinch DH again for yours. :laughing:

Get 'em Myst!

Pinch him some more!!! Lonnie's & mine haven't arrived yet either!

***? NY & MA got theirs, but not NJ and OK?

My tshirt came last week!:banana:

YAY! One more received!

We thought about wearing ours all day as well, but I know I will get sweaty...so I'm waiting until about 2pm to change.

So you really are going to wear a TIARA?! :rolleyes1:thumbsup2:lmao:

Or are you talking thong? :scared1: :lmao: Oh man I can't believe I just went there. :rotfl:

eta: about the shirts. I did ask DH what could be up with that seriously. He doesn't work in the plants so he isn't positive but he thinks it's likely the people further away got theirs first because they were flown. The rest would be ground.

We got our shirts-or dresses depending on whose they are today. I'll be buying Jeff a adult beverage to get him to wear it.

My tshirt came last week!:banana:

That's not nice! Maybe we should pinch you instead!:lmao:

Never mind, I got mine in the mail yesterday but only checked the mail this morning. Haven't opened it yet (late for work this morning!) but I am sure since I ordered two sizes that one will fit :rotfl:

Okay, someone reassure me that I can get everything ready by the 16th since I will be out of town again this weekend and have to work every day between now and the 16th (unless I am traveling to see DGDs again). I have nothing bought but a few travel items. What can I say - a true procrastinator!:rotfl2: Maybe I work best under pressure? So NOT true!:laughing:

Are there any other meets planned for this week? We're arriving the evening of the 17th, so we can't make this meet. :(

Are you staying at POR? We will be at POFQ the 16th thru the 23. Might run into ya! I will have my lime green ears on my bag!:thumbsup2

That's not nice! Maybe we should pinch you instead!:lmao:

Never mind, I got mine in the mail yesterday but only checked the mail this morning. Haven't opened it yet (late for work this morning!) but I am sure since I ordered two sizes that one will fit :rotfl:

Okay, someone reassure me that I can get everything ready by the 16th since I will be out of town again this weekend and have to work every day between now and the 16th (unless I am traveling to see DGDs again). I have nothing bought but a few travel items. What can I say - a true procrastinator!:rotfl2: Maybe I work best under pressure? So NOT true!:laughing:

You'll get it all done. Just make sure you have all the important stuff. Money, ID, meds, lime green shirt and tiara!! :thumbsup2 Good to go. :lmao:

It worked!! Our shirts came today!:banana::banana:Mysteria, please tell your DH sorry for the bruises...and THANKS!!! Or, if he's not behaving, just ignore this message and pinch away!!!:rotfl:

It worked!! Our shirts came today!:banana::banana:Mysteria, please tell your DH sorry for the bruises...and THANKS!!! Or, if he's not behaving, just ignore this message and pinch away!!!:rotfl:

Glad everyone got their T shirts !!! Did everyone get theirs now ?? My laptop is kaputt so am using DGD for a little while !! Won't be on as much as usual though !!

I wonder if we pinch him for good luck with other things if it would work? Like honey we need the mega millions...pinch! I'll let you know if it works. Actually you will know if it works because my state will say Florida! :lmao:

Rosie - NOOOOO!!! We will miss you.

Hello all... sorry, been away, it's been a busy week!

On Saturday, a friend invited me to join her at Sea World. We spent a few hours there, then went to Downtown Disney for dinner. She had never been there, and I had forgotten what fun it is for visitors! Just wanted to say, if anyone has some off-park time, I'd recommend a pizza at Wolfgang Puck's, followed by a sundae at Ghiardelli. Mmmm, chocolate....

Looking forward to the upcoming weekend! Less than two weeks away, yay!!!

Rosie - NOOOOO!!! We will miss you.

I think you meant cuzmy laptop down !! Well I calledthe Warranty people and he hadme take out the battery and hold down the powere button and now it works !! till needs to be fixed but he can d it over phone !! So tomorrowwhen I have more time I will call again!!

I think you meant cuzmy laptop down !! Well I calledthe Warranty people and he hadme take out the battery and hold down the powere button and now it works !! till needs to be fixed but he can d it over phone !! So tomorrowwhen I have more time I will call again!!

Yes that's what I meant! Good news about it being able to be fixed. I pinched DH for good luck with it and it worked! :lmao: Nah j/k

You'll get it all done. Just make sure you have all the important stuff. Money, ID, meds, lime green shirt and tiara!! :thumbsup2 Good to go. :lmao:

Thanks Myst, you always cheer me up :thumbsup2 I started throwing my stuff in the suitcase and I think I will make it. Got my plans in my notebook. Got my money and cc, got my meds, got my green shirts and tiaria and I am ready to roll. Oh yeah, and my family!:lmao: They haven't gotten their stuff rounded up but hey, they are on their own!:rotfl: It's everyman for himself, I say:banana:

John Eric, you are so right about Wolfgang Pucks. You might also try the Earl of Sandwich. That is a great place to eat at DTD. Fast, fresh and great tasting food for a reasonable price.

Everyone have a great day tomorrow! We will soon be in the happiest place on earth.:cloud9:

Thanks Myst, you always cheer me up :thumbsup2 I started throwing my stuff in the suitcase and I think I will make it. Got my plans in my notebook. Got my money and cc, got my meds, got my green shirts and tiaria and I am ready to roll. Oh yeah, and my family!:lmao: They haven't gotten their stuff rounded up but hey, they are on their own!:rotfl: It's everyman for himself, I say:banana:

John Eric, you are so right about Wolfgang Pucks. You might also try the Earl of Sandwich. That is a great place to eat at DTD. Fast, fresh and great tasting food for a reasonable price.

Everyone have a great day tomorrow! We will soon be in the happiest place on earth.:cloud9:

No pants?! :eek: Not even a thong? :lmao: and you think your family is going to think you are strange for wearing a tiara! :rotfl:

I got laundry done and did some packing today. :dance3:

I LOVE Earl of Sandwich.

No pants?! :eek: Not even a thong? :lmao: and you think your family is going to think you are strange for wearing a tiara! :rotfl:

I got laundry done and did some packing today. :dance3:

I LOVE Earl of Sandwich.

well, one of my shirts is really long:rotfl2:
My family is so used to me being weird! They just walk behind me - very far behind me:lmao:

Note to self: put shorts and underwear in suitcase! and sunscreen:laughing:

Well I repacked again !!!I am sure I will do it a few more times to be sure !!!I have soo much to do today once banks, hairdressers etc open !! I a so looking forward to a quiet weekend !!!

What the heck?! We were 4th place down in dis meets. I don't think that has happened in a long time! :scared1:

27 hours and counting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter