****DISmeet ~ Toronto Zoo ~ RSVP****

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ Here is the official RSVP thread for the DISmeet at the Toronto Zoo!

WHERE: Toronto Zoo, the coffee shop just inside the admission gate ~ on the left ~ near the washroom.

WHEN: 9:00am, Sunday, June 22, 2003.

RSVP:

Julie, dh,ds, ds
Sandra, dh, dd, ds
Baboo, dh, dd, ds
Cdnmickeylover, Jim

Just wrote it in on my calendar! I'm looking forward to getting to this one since we've missed the last couple of them.

Kathy! We are thrilled you can make it! The zoo is awesome! Lots of fun! It's AK North! LOL! S

Jim and I will be there -- I'm really hoping for good weather since looking out the window today is not fun.

Cdnmickeylover

Hey Everybody!

Let's hope it's warmer!

I'll bring what pics I got but camera broke! Cruella was no where to be found to fix it htis time!LOL

See you all then!

Scratch and DD

RSVP LIST

RSVP:

Julie, dh,ds, ds
Sandra, dh, dd, ds
Baboo, dh, dd, ds
Cdnmickeylover, Jim
Scratch, dd

I was not able to edit the original post ~ something about editting 2880 minutes after the post?????? So I'll add the RSVP to this list.

THANKS! S

WDW have a really cute commercial now that says that Animal Kingdom is...

"NUTAZU!" (not a zoo!)

It's too cute!

Scratch

I was hoping that I could talk DS into coming but now he's to be a Fort York for the second weekend of training. He joined the reserves and he spends June 13-15 and June 20-22 at Fort York before going to Meaford for the summer leaving June 28th. He's never been away longer than a week. :( I'm sure that he will be fine but not so sure about me.

Cdnmickeylover

I wish I could go.........:( oh well, next time. My daughter would have loved it.....

I'm beginning to think that I'm never going to get to see you guys again!:( We aren't going to make it after all. I got an invitation in the mail yesterday for a shower for my nephew's fiance for that afternoon. I thought about still going to the zoo for a few hours, but decided that it's just too expensive to get in there to only be there for a short time. I hope that you all have a great time!

I was just writing the boys' exam schedule on the calendar and I realized that we won't be able to go to the zoo meet either. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Dan has a physics exam and Tim has a math exam the next day and they can't afford to take a day off for the zoo. I'd come on my own but I know Tim will spend too much time on the computer instead of studying. :rolleyes:

I never thought about exams when the plans were being made for the meet, months ago.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Maybe we can reschedule the Zoo Meet. We are taking Gary's folks to Black Creek Pioneer Village next weekend and doing the zoo ~ it would be nice to just do one thing ~ so I was thinking about cancelling the zoo too. S

DD was invited to a sleepover next weekend, and is not willing to leave any earlier than the specified time!:rolleyes: This would mean we would not get there until lunch time! Plus if we did show up, she would be too much of a bear herself! Then the Zoo would keep her permenantly!LOL

I say we reshedule to a more convenient time, since it seems that now I'm the fourth person that next weekend isn't working out!

Waddaya Think?

Scratch
:smooth:

That sounds like the best idea, Sandra. I was really looking forward to spending the day with everyone. :)

Hi ~ once the summer comes we will all have better schedules and we can meet at the zoo. It was my mother-in-laws 75th birthday in January. We gave her a certificate for a day at Black Creek and lunch with us. They picked next weekend to go. It's been a busy time of year. I look forward to a quieter summer. Let's wait a couple weeks and reschedule for the summer when we know what the calendar looks like. Chat soon! S

Sounds ok to me since I have to be downtown at Fort York to pick up DS at around 3-3:30pm next Sunday. We were at the Blue Jays game this afternoon and it took more than an hour to leave the game and get to Fort York -- traffic was bad. Jays won though. Summer is looking vacant since DS is going to be away for most of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter