Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

I ordered Belle and Aurora on 10/20/11 online and I just confirmation tonite that my items shipped out today. It was free shipping with a Disney Park item. Can't wait to get them, saw them at a Disney Store and they were just adorable. Waiting for my local DS to get Pocahontas and hopefully Ariel since they're both sold out online already :-(

wow! i guess i got lucky with my shipment.

and ariel is back online today~

and now sold out!! lol both ariel and snow white sold out again. they were both back in stock last night.

Jasmine and Cinderella arrived today. :) I took Jasmine out of the box because I wanted to test the fit of the doll pajamas from the Jakks Pacific Disney toddler doll line and had several observations I wasn't sure if anyone else has noticed yet or not;

They have a decent range of motion for tilting the head for posing.

They have underwear painted on in the main color of their outfit.

Jasmine has a teal stain all the way around her stomach from her outfit pants. I am hoping this comes off with a magic eraser.

Jasmine's hair is in a ponytail with two rubber bands in the back. The hair looks like it will be pretty uneven if I were to take it down completely as it has several different lengths hanging out the bottom of the pony tail.

My day was pretty interrupted so I am going to take pics tomorrow of all my findings to share.

Congrats on your new arrivals!

Jasmine has a teal stain all the way around her stomach from her outfit pants. I am hoping this comes off with a magic eraser.

I'd be amazed and shocked if you could get rid of it. It's dye from the clothes, which will dye the body's plastic, too. It's very common for dolls to get dyed from their clothes unfortunatley.

But let me know if that magic eraser works. I know lots of doll collectors who would die to know what gets it out!

That's crazy how they keep selling out online. Besides Rapunzel my store seems to always have the other dolls. Wonder how their popularity will fare over the holiday season.

I haven't tried the magic eraser yet but when I undressed Jasmine to try on the other clothing I found that there are stains near her ankles as well from the cuffs on her pants. ( I took pictures for before reference in case I find a cleaning option that works. If anyone wants to see them I can post.)

The Tolly Tots/Jakks Pacific pajamas that come in this box from Toys R Us and Target ($9.99) fit the Animators doll pretty well.

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

The slippers are a little short for their feet and you can see the pantleg stain in this one

DSC00158.jpg

Beautiful pics! I didn't think I'd like to see the DAC dolls in other clothes, but she looks adorable! Now I want to find some clothes big enough to fit mine...

I HATE the Mulan toddler doll on that clothing box. Where's her ethnicity?

Beautiful pics! I didn't think I'd like to see the DAC dolls in other clothes, but she looks adorable! Now I want to find some clothes big enough to fit mine...

I HATE the Mulan toddler doll on that clothing box. Where's her ethnicity?

Thank you! Jasmine does look a little off in Mulan's themed clothing but I am still not ready to open Mulan up yet.

Here's Jasmine back in her own clothes

DSC00162.jpg

That Jakks Pacific Mulan toddler doll looks bad when compared to the DAC one. This is what the doll looks like close up

DSC00173.jpg

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but I did see these in The Emporium in Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Main Street last week.

If anyone is from Long Island I was at the Smith Haven Mall today and they have all 10 princesses.

the CSR told me that they're still expecting Rapunzel and Belle.

Well, our CSR totally knew what he was talking about. I went back today, and they had loads of Rapunzel, and a few Belles.

Before I knew it, I was adding a second Belle to my collection to open one. Good lord, I really need to stop going to DS on my lunch break...

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but I did see these in The Emporium in Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Main Street last week.

Just got back from Disneyland tonight and we saw 5 (cinderella, aurora, rapunzel, tiana, and ariel) different dolls at World of Disney in downtown Disney, about 10-15 of each. The main street emporiom shop carries the same 5, however they were sold out of Rapunzel and unsure if/when they were going to get more, according to the CM. Also, there's a little shop across from the new Little Mermaid ride (I'm unsure of the name, but it's directly across from the entrace and only carries Little Mermaid merchandise) that has a lot of Ariel dolls in stock (maybe 15-20). I almost wish I would have waited to buy them here, instead of our local Disney store, as the boxes are absolutely pristine, whereas our local Disney store, the boxes had obviously been handle, with tiny scratches or indententations or greasy fingerprints, however, by the time we would have gotten them home, I'm sure the same wear would have been showing. :)

Finally got my Mulan. She's so cute!
And looking at the website, it looks like a lot of them are sold out. Only 4 of them are available now.

I saw these dolls when I was in Disney in October. They are the cutest things ever!!! too bad I dont have any children yet... :P so cute though

I don't have kids yet. These are for myself!! haha :) But hopefully in the future when/if I have a girl, she'll be able to have them.

LOL, look weird? I'm in my 30s (and male), but I don't think it looks weird at all.

Honestly, these dolls are so cute fathers are using their daughters as a ruse to buy them. I've caught a few men at DS trying to convince their daughters to want certain characters, clearly for their own sake.

My boyfriend thought it was weird that I wanted to buy little girl dolls--then he saw them in person and made me buy Snow White in my first batch because he liked her so much.

These dolls have a wide appeal. So don't feel embarrassed about wanting them :)

Well Disney is sending me a $200.00 giftcard because they ruined my clothes from the magical express in October :sad2:
but with that free money I just might have to get a doll. Rapunzel would be a must for me though. she's my favorite princess
I'm glad that I'm not the only adult who wants these dolls. they are just too cute!! and someday if I have a daughter I can share them with her. :goodvibes

I don't have kids either and I bought the dolls for myself. I'm close to hitting the big 3-0 and I'm not embarrassed about getting them. They're too cute to resist. If I tire of them I can always give them to relatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter