Disney app help with family and friends

bear_mom

DIS Veteran
Dh had the app previously and he is in my family and friends. Since we haven’t gone in a few years, he deleted the app and last night reinstalled it and logged back in. But, it didn’t pull in his “icon” he had previously, just the generic Mickey head, and when I scanned his code it was pulled as a second one. I have all our plans with his previous one.

Does this mean I need to redo all our plans with the new one or is there a way to link the one I have with the one he had?

Sounds like he logged into a second account. You can have many linked it just depends on where the tickets and hotel links are.

Dh had the app previously and he is in my family and friends. Since we haven’t gone in a few years, he deleted the app and last night reinstalled it and logged back in. But, it didn’t pull in his “icon” he had previously, just the generic Mickey head, and when I scanned his code it was pulled as a second one. I have all our plans with his previous one.

Does this mean I need to redo all our plans with the new one or is there a way to link the one I have with the one he had?
Deleting the app does not delete the data that is in his My Disney Experience account. So that information is still there, you just need to get to it.

Have you tried to log into his MDE account on the internet - disneyworld.disney.go.com

If you are successful logging into his MDE account via the internet instead of the app then you will know if all your plans are still there.

If you are still having trouble then you will need to call Disney tech support. They will be able to help you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter