Disney Artists - Need Recomendations

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
DW and I want to redo our Disney room and add some framed art. DVC would be great.

What are some of your favorite Disney artists you collect that would make a great addition for me?

TIA

We like the art of Darren Wilson (google images of Darren Wilson, Disney Artist). But there is an artist that paints and sells prints of DVC resorts. I cannot remember his name. I have seen his prints at OKW, AKV Jambo House and the Art of Disney Store at Epcot. Darren Wilson's prints are there too.

Edit: After seeing jimin's post I think I meant Darren Wilson. :oops:

Last edited:
I really like the ink and pain cels sold at the Hollywood Studios Stage One Company Store. There used to be a website that showed all the cels currently being sold but now I can't find it no matter how hard I dig. I hope they didn't do away with it, as I was looking to purchase another. Hopefully someone here has a bookmark!

Darren Wilson is our favorite along with David Wilardson.

The framing of our wilardson's is what brings them home. huge huge framing with multiple layers of matting in various materials with the giclee floating.

Years ago picked up some old cells they sold in DL of Donald & Mickey. 2ndary market has lots of options for out of print items

I especially like having something the artist has signed while we’ve chatted

Artist Often in store have HM piece signed by Larry Dotson. Such a nice guy happy to chat

Lots of opportunities during the arts festival too

Met jasmine Beckett Griffith this year at Epcot. Naturally, picked up her latest Ursula lol. Found a nice coffee table book of her works too. Such a sweetheart. DH her big fan in household, I’ve come to enjoy her works.

Last edited:
We have one of the Pirate Ship at the Beach Club and one of Cinderella's Castle lit up with icicles for Christmas signed by Larry Dotson. Two of my favourite souvenirs. Super guy, very personable and approachable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter