Disney background / attractions music

rjandsheila

Earning My Ears
This maybe a stupid question but I have been doing hours now trying to find a downloadable album or anything of both the background / attractions music. I know they have the attractions album on iTunes but I would rather have the background music to be honest. I can't find the Four Parks One World album anywhere. Any suggestions?

There are utilities that will let you translate YouTube videos to MP3. I recently discovered them and have been using them to get some park music audios. I use a few different ones but they are easily located via search (some have limitations on length). It works.

I have a MASSIVE collection of Park music and was running out of things to download. Then I started ripping audio from YouTube and was able to get some great on-ride audio, and so the collection continues.

Any recommendations on which software is best for capturing youtube audio?

I just use a website. I don't know if I can post the url here, but google Youtube to MP3 and you'll find several. Most of them don't require any kind of login, just paste the Youtube url and download.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter