Disney Birthday

bags6490

Workin my way through life one Disney vacation at
My DW and I are taking DD to WDW for here 3rd birthday. The Last two at home with family have been...well lets not talk about it.

I am wondering what cool things my fellow Disney freaks know about or suggest for a great birthday activity.

all suggestions are welcome!

:)

Thanks

Bags

We did it for my DD 5th birthday and it was great!
Are you staying on site? If so call the front desk let them know it is your DD birthday and they will (or did) send balloons and a signed picture, of her favorite character for your DD. Also book a character meal and make sure they know it is her birthday. She will get a big cup cake, free and the characters will sing happy birthday.
Also if you go to city hall at the MK ask for a "today's my birthday button" It is really cute. you won't get front of the line access or anything like that but people will just wish her well and say happy birthday.
We had so much fun I want to do it again!

We'll be staying at The Dolphin :Pinkbounc for our next trip, and we just called and ordered our DS (turning 4 the day after we arrive) a little boy's birthday basket...approx. $50 It has a Mickey Mouse plush, some cookies, and little goodies. We added balloons for $3/each. The card will say "Happy Birthday ((name))" "From Mickey Mouse" He will LOVE it! :bounce:

Our DD is going to be a bit 'jealous' :( so I have to think of a little something for her as well. :)

Who did you call for this basket? I spent almost an hour last week trying to find where I could get a birthday cake onsite. I found one...$48! (I asked if Mickey himself delivered it!!!) The basket sounds like a nice surprise; DS is turning 12 on our trip this May.

AZKathy
When we celebrated DD birthday you could order a cake at any of the resturants and it was only around $10 Not a big fancy cake but it would do. Plus if you do the buffet they give the kid a huge cup cake! That is what we ended up doing since all the desserts on the buffet who wants cake!

We have spent many birthdays there. At check in mention the birthday. At BWV they sent my son a lanyard with a pin attached with balloons attached and an autographed pic of Goofy. I always mention the birthday when making PS and when we arrive at the restaurant. Chef Mickey, Ohana, and 1900 Park Fare all make really big deals with birthdays. At EPCOT at Wonders of Life when DS told a cast member it was his bday the CM picked up the phone and Goofy wished him a happy B'day. You can get a sticker at MK guest services announcing your bday to wear and one time at Guest Serv. at Epcot he got a mini Goofy beanie. One DS has had his 6,8 and 10 bday there and another his 17, 19, 21 there.

AZKathy, we just called The Front Desk of The Dolphin. :) I thought about calling Jane and her pixies, but we thought we'd try the front desk first. :)

Last year when I stayed at The Swan, my mother had a wonderful basket sent to me (I was at The Swan).........it had 4 plush toys (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy), some Swan and Dolphin chocolates, and she included some DISney dollars! "Whoo-Hoo!" Loved the money! :D

for my grandpa's b-day we did something cool. when we went to MG we told the people at the desk that is was his birthday. They gave him a birthday pin. It said, " It's my birthday today!" Whenever we passed a worker they said happy birthday. also, we were going to have to wait in line a long time at the jungle cruise. When the worker saw his pin he told everyone to sing happy birthday to him and then we got to skip everyone in the line! It was soooo much fun! I have also heard of people going to the polynesian for birthday celebrations. If you buy something for the b-day girl/boy then you can have mickey deliver it to your room! Hope this helps!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter