Disney Character Warehouse open in Sacramento!

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
It just opened today, and it was PACKED!! The checkout line was 1 1/2-2 hours long at one point! Much of the good stuff is gone already, but they get more constantly. There are lots of 50th anniversary items, including golden ears. I think their next shipment comes in Tuesday. It is across from Sunrise mall if anyone wants to check it out. I think the store is open unti Dec 23.

Oh! I was planning on going today, but I got so busy and then didn't need to go out to pick my kids up from school and I forgot all about it!

I'll probably be stopping by there several times between Tuesday and when it closes. :goodvibes

You and me both! Let me know if you want meet up over there.

I was there 3 times today!!! I got almost 200 bucks worth of stuff. Be careful though cuz a lot of stuff was mismarked.

They had the castle t-shirts for 7.49 (orig 26) and they chared me 19.99. I was like Uh NO. They mischarged me on 3 or 4 things and I went back to have them fix and I STILL didn't get all my money back but it was great.

Then I went back this evening when it wasn't so crowded and looked when I had more time but it was pretty picked over.

My flyer said they would be there till Jan 23. I plan on going back every few days as well to check on new stuff too!!

Maybe I will see you guys there! :)

WOW, they are covering a lot of territory this year. A few weeks ago one opened in Hayward, then last week in Tracy. Now Sac. I've been known to drive over an hour to get to these stores, so maybe I'll see some of you in Sac.

Kelley we were probably there at the same time. I was in this morning at opening, but by the time I looked through the store the line was too long and I had to go pick up the kids. I came back after lunch with the kids and was there till 3:30 or so. It was an insane line!

That was just CRAZY up in there today!

I went through the store and after standing in line 10 minutes and it NOT moving, I did a bad thing. I hid my bag under one of the tables. I had to rush to go pick up the kids. Went back tonight and found it still there. Spent another 40 minutes or so looking at more stuff and spent a FORTUNE.

I need to double check my receipt now though, you have me all worried about the mismarked items!

I think we all need to remember to wear our lime green home depot mickey paint chips when we go! :goodvibes

I'll probably stop in on Tuesday around 1:30-ish - maybe I'll see one of you there! :thumbsup2

maberlyne said:
There's one in Tracy?!?!?! Please, I need details!!!
Here's where to look for stores...
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

Kim, I'll most likely be in Wednesday morning.

Silence, good idea! I would've done the same had I thought of it! As it was a very nice woman saved my spot in line while I ran and got my daughter from school. She uses a wheelchair, so her bus driver has to drop her off with a parent not a neighbor so I was stuck.

Kimmy did you get Terri's email today?

samkj said:
Kelley we were probably there at the same time. I was in this morning at opening, but by the time I looked through the store the line was too long and I had to go pick up the kids. I came back after lunch with the kids and was there till 3:30 or so. It was an insane line!

Well my pic is in my siggy so if you see someone who looks like that its me :teeth:

I will probably go again Tuesday as well too if they get more stuff.

This week was nuts cuz as any of you in the San Juan district know it was min days all week. I went to my kids school 6 times in one day on Tuesday cuz of different drop off/pick up times PLUS conferences. 2 in 1 day :rolleyes2

I got there right at 10 and luckily got in line pretty quick but I felt rushed and like I hadn't really seen everything plus those dang aisles were so narrow it was hard to get down them. Then we got up there and I KNEW the guy was overcharging me. I had some birthday pins that were 3.99 that didn't have a tag so he just scanned one of the 8.99 ones and I said that is wrong and he said well you will get 10% off at the end and I was like uh NO that STILL doesn't make 3.99. Then they had those REALLY nice golf shirts that were orig 39 for 15.98 but he charged me 29.99. So I had to get that fixed and then I told you about the castle icon t. And then there was other stuff too.

Those cute kids 50th grey jackets that were in the middle on the rounder. They were marked 10.49 but the price came up 15 something and my mom was like NO that's itsn't right.

Plus it was weird how they marked some stuff. I got a 34 buck kids sweatshirt for 4 bucks but then other stuff that was orig like 26 was only marked down to 19 or something.

I am hoping they will be more organized on Tuesday.

They had those cute mickey 50th dolls too and I ALMOST bought the girls 2 but they were 17 something and I didn't want to pay that much so I got them the little ones which were orig 14 and I got them for 2.50!!

Anyway I have to drop my little one off at kindergarten at 11:30 so I will probably be there after that!! See you guys then! :teeth: :wave2:

I'll have to check my receipt again. It looked "right" on first review, but it was hard to tell. I bought one of those grey sweatshirts! But most of the stuff last night looked like I was charged correctly. I was really impressed that they had some of the larger sizes of stuff out....I usually only end up with gifts rather than things for myself. :yay:

I think most of the 50th stuff had a much better mark down that just Disney "stuff" that wasn't dated.

We made 2 trips during the 50th, including last Christmas so I got a couple of ornaments and lots of shirts that we can wear on our trip in May.

When I walked in around lunch time they said the line was 90 min log and I just couldn't believe it. I missed out on all the good big stuff though, like the trains and large play sets. I saw all the people in line with them. Scary thing is, we almost paid full price for that stuff in the park.

I think most of the employees are temps. I heard them talking about talking to the agency that morning. They really needed to be running more than 2 registers though, that is for sure.

Glad you found out the next shipment date, now I know I'll need to check back next week. ;)

It sounds like you guys got much better stuff than we did when it was in Lincoln City, OR. It was there last summer. We only bought a pin for DS. There was even stuff that wasnt Disney related. I love going to the store in Fullerton when we are at DL. Glad youall found some good deals. :banana:
Oh, I had an idea :idea: . DS live in Wheatland. Maybe I could convince DH that we need to go down and visit while the store is open.

OMG! I got the email and postcard but I live 45-50 minutes away and can't just drop and go. I am so gonna need to find a way for my girls and I to get up to see this store.

SO they had golden ears?
Did anyone see the light chaser hand held light things?

Can I just give somone my cradit card and have you shop for me? (ok that wouldn't happen)

I hope I see you all if I can make it up that way. I will get a green Mickey head from Home Depot so you will know me as a DIS'er.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter