Disney Charms for Italian charm bracelet

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone:

I am new to the italian charm bracelet. My adult daughter who is a disney fan would like one of these for xmas. I thought it would be nice to include some disney charms from her family, brother etc.
Can anyone in the Hamilton area advise me where you get the disney charms. I am also wondering if the disney store sells them. Thanks anyone,

Deb.

Hi, I bought some charms and a bracelet while I was at Disney in October. I'm not sure if you can buy them up here. However, if you are desperate to buy some I will consider selling them. I have a lot of Tinkerbell and Mickeys.

Marilynn

Thanks for the offer, I may get back to you after I do some checking around here in the next week.
I was actually looking for eeyore for my daughter but tinkerbell or mickey would be nice too. Thanks again,

Deb.

I was in Mountain Plaza ( I think it is called - the one with Walmart on Upper James ) - and one of the jewellry stores has a sign out front that says the Disney charms have arrived.

Hi Deb,

My mistake. I do not own an Italian Charm bracelet. I bought the bracelet that you can get little charms for. There is a post on the community board for what you are looking for.

Sorry for the mistake.
Marilynn

Hello everyone.

It may not be Hamilton but in case any one else is interested, I've spotted Disney charms downtown Toronto at a couple of jewellery stores but only Minnie, Mickey, piglet and a couple of others - around $20 - $22.

Originally posted by CdnDisneyer
It may not be Hamilton but in case any one else is interested, I've spotted Disney charms downtown Toronto at a couple of jewellery stores but only Minnie, Mickey, piglet and a couple of others - around $20 - $22.

I'm interested! Do you recall which stores in T.O.?

TIA, Jeff

Hello Jeff,

It's a store called "The Art House", 101 Richmond St. West, in the underground connecting The Bay and the Exchange Tower. The other place is nearby in the underground as well, but closer to The Bay, don't know the name but its a kiosk in the center (they had only a few left but The Art House had plenty).

Happy shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter