Disney Christmas ornaments????

SpectroMagic*o* said:
Hi everyone...I havent been on this thread in a while so I dont know if this has been covered so I thought I'd mention it. I just went to Disney last month with my sister. On the 3rd day there, my boyfreind flew down and surprised me with a proposal ontop of the Contemporary. Ofcourse I wanted to commemorate the occassion and since I collect Disney ornamnets, what better way? So, I went to the Christmas Store in DTD and they have an engraver/artist to personalize any workable ornament they have there. So I picked out a large Mickey Ear ornament that had hearts all over it and had "Engaged 10/6/06" painted on to it. It takes 3 days to do though, so give yourself enough time. I didnt so I had to have it sent to my house.

Congratulations on your engagement!!! We saw the ornaments you are talking about. They were very nice. We just didn't have anything special to engrave this time. :rotfl:

So, I went to the Christmas Store in DTD and they have an engraver/artist to personalize any workable ornament they have there. So I picked out a large Mickey Ear ornament that had hearts all over it and had "Engaged 10/6/06" painted on to it. It takes 3 days to do though, so give yourself enough time. I didnt so I had to have it sent to my house.

You can have an ornament with a smooth surface personalized at Disney's Days of Christmas. The artists on staff have a "schedule" and depending on the amount of personalization you want (and can fit) on the ornament it can take from as little as 15 minutes. But keep in mind that MANY people at this time of year want this done, so the personalization schedules go farther out.
When SpectroMagic*o* had her ornament done, the personalization was 3 days out. Closer to the holidays it will get much further out (I have seen it as long as 6 days out-and then have seasonal help). So if you are thinking of doing this, go at the beginning of your trip to save on the cost of shipping it home.

:sunny:

Congrats to SpectroMagic*o*!

Our tree is also Disney themed... This year, we were able to decorate our whole tree (6ft). I'll post a picture when I get a chance.

I had a question for all of you: is it me or do they sell Disney garlands in the Christmas store?? If my memory is good, I remembered seing a garland made of little mickey heads... I think it was blue or red. Does anyone remember seeing this??

Please let me know!!

Chantal

chanty said:
Our tree is also Disney themed... This year, we were able to decorate our whole tree (6ft). I'll post a picture when I get a chance.

I had a question for all of you: is it me or do they sell Disney garlands in the Christmas store?? If my memory is good, I remembered seing a garland made of little mickey heads... I think it was blue or red. Does anyone remember seeing this??

Please let me know!!

Chantal

I don't remember the garland. Sorry. But then again I wasn't looking for garland either. It would not surprise me if they did have it. They have everything else for a Disney tree!!!

I treasure my Disney ornaments. I have the WDCC Pinocchio and Snow White set. Awesome collectibles!!! :banana:

This is almost the same tree I posted earlier but that was last years and this is now. I have a new topper and we have new flooring. Oh and of course I had to add a few new ornaments this year. :thumbsup2

109_0954.jpg

Bumping for this years holiday season!!

I have to trade off from year to year, because my house is not big enough for more than one tree. I only collect glass ornaments and I do do an all Disney tree sometimes. They consist of Christoper Radko and Disney Store ornaments. I love the Christmas store at DTD!

We have 3 Disney tree's in our house one is in my room which btw is all Tinkerbell and Disney all the time lol! My Mom has a Disney tree near the stairs in the entry hall it is 7ft tall and has a Disney train going around it! We are planning on putting another Disney tree next year because the one we have now is full! My sister and I have a Game room ( I am only 17) and that tree is all Disney princesses! Besides the Disney trees we have several other themed trees! My Mom Loves Christmas! All together we have 13 big trees ranging from 4ft to 12ft the 12ft one is in our Family room and that one has quit a few Disney ornaments! Each of the trees is a different theme! The neighbors can't believe we have that much lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter