Disney Club Discount?

Mary S

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what the discount is for the waterparks, disneyquest and if there are any good restaurant discounts? I'm trying to decide if we should get the card I still have the MKC I beleive at this time it is still good at the World of Disney, I could be wrong. We do get our hopper tickets through my husbands company at the best rate I've been able to find so we don't need the DC for these.
Thanks

Hi Mary!

The Disney Club discounted tickets for DisneyQuest are $26.13 per adult vs $30.74 w/o the discount. The discounted tickets for Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach are $30.16 vs $31.75 w/o the discount. River Country is $15.84 w/the discount and $16.91 without. I'm not sure if there are dining discounts all the time. I know that limited offers are available, like Rainforest Cafe for a percentage off. These offers are listed on the Disney Club website, but can only be viewed by members.

I'm not sure if your MKC card will be valid for discounts at the World of Disney. It seems to me that the MKC discounts were going to end on March 31st.

You might want to contact the Disney Club at 1-800-654-6347 for more information.

Hope this is helpful!

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter