Disney Club question for Scratch 42

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
Hi, was just wondering if you'd heard from the Disney Club about the closing of the discount for purchasing the annual passes?

We are thinking about buying annual passes and obviously want the discount but really don't want to put out the money til a little closer to the trip.

Cdnmickeylover

Hi, Cdnmickeylover. I'm a Disney Club member as well, and have received no notification of closing out the annual pass discount. I just checked the membership site, and it lists the discount as valid through Dec. 31, 2003, for advance purchases. Hope this is the information you were looking for.

Hi

I talked with the number they gave me but he had no information of it closing soon, even though that little icon is beside the discount!

I've been meaning to phone another number but have been busy with my mother and her move!

But if you read the small print, it still states until December 31, 2003! But you know Disney, they change their minds just like I change my socks!LOL

If I find anything out more I'll post! I'll try without the reminder!LOL

Chat later!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter