DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Jess- Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful experiences with us over these last months. I can't tell you how many times you have lifted my spirits with the tales of your amazing journey! I haven't been to WDW since 2008, and ever since I started reading your report, I WANT TO GO BACK SO BADLY!:) I'm pretty much driving my husband crazy at this point. You are an amazing young woman with so many wonderful things ahead of you. I can't thank you enough for sharing this trip report with us. I don't know you...but I'll miss you:sad1:. Good luck in all you do!!!!!

New updates from Jess!! pixiedust:

I too wanted to thank you for your amazing CP TR, it's been such an amazing ride to see/hear all of your adventures and magical moments. Your ups and downs let us all know how real this has been for you and not some flowery perfect life that no one really has.

I believe this report will be in the rounds for years to come, many a CP wanna be's will be reading this for tips and ideas on how to get into the program. And lots of young men and women will be reading this and dreaming for years until one day they too can start the program. I hope my 14 yr. old daughter is one of them, she talks about it so we'll see. :goodvibes

Good luck at your new school, and be sure to have a blast!! These are the best years of your life, never give up your dreams and never give up wanting to go further than where you are, baby-girl!! "AVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!"
I hope you catch us up on if you are working at Disney still and if you'll be doing the CP next year?!? :thumbsup2

EH... this TR's been okay. I mean I read it when I have extra time. You know, on and off. :lmao:

I feel like these updates mainly consist of food pictures and I am a-okay with that. THANK GOD I AM EATING DISNEY FOOD IN 5 DAYS OR ELSE I WOULD BE MAD.

I covet your Mad Hatter experience. Omg, he sounds amazing. When I met him he was funny but nowhere near that much! I have actually really been wanting to go to 1900 for breakfast for awhile now since I have done the dinner 3 times and now I REALLY want to!

I love the Mad Hatter! He is one of my favorites. You guys had such a great interaction.

I have really enjoyed reading your trip reports and I am excited to keep up with you on Instagram and Twitter.

All the best to you!! Enjoy your adventure!!

August 1st, 2013
Sidenote... It was Coronado's 16th Birthday today! HOORAY! Happy Birthday, Coronado!

10354990933_fb75096f3d_z.jpg

I'm a loyal follower, but don't comment very often. However, this just completely floored me because August 1st 2013 was my son's 16th birthday!! :cool1: I mean, I just can't believe that he and Coronado Springs share a birthday! If I would have known, we would definitely have celebrated together :goodvibes

As everyone is saying, great job Jess! This has been an amazing journey, and we're all so grateful that you brought us along to share in it! Best of luck in all that you do! :thumbsup2

I can't believe it is almost over!! I remember finding your trip reports last fall and was reading about you finding out you were accepted into the CP!! I knew about its existence, but I am so happy to be able to experience it with you! I am definitely encouraging all of my kids to do this while they are in college! Memories of a lifetime!

What are we going to do when this is over and we can't just follow along with your magical life every day?? LOL

Hi Jess! I have been following since the beginning. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Maybe one day I will run into you when you are friends with Jasmine or Belle (I still think you are perfect friends for them)!

Good luck on the next adventure of your life, and I hope you check in with us every once and awhile and let us know how you are doing! :yay:

Jess,

You trip has been an amazing journey, and I have my 13 year old daughter reading it now. She loves Disney, and one day maybe she can follow in your footsteps.

Please continue to be a leader by example! I know you have made yourself, family, friends, and Disney extremely proud.

Continue to strive for what you want and accomplish your goals!

Jess, I just wanted to say I have been reading this trip report for months now, I have enjoyed every minute of your adventure. I am so glad you took the time to come back and finish up. I will really miss reading your updates when they finish . You are a gifted writer, as you have engaged so many people, a big hug to you xoxo

I love the update from 1900 Park Fare! The part about Mad Hatter had me laughing so hard I was crying

And I am loving the food pictures. I just ate, but looking at them are making me very hungry

Jess, I know I haven't posted much on here, but have been reading along as you go. I am so happy that your college program was everything you dreamed of and that you made lifelong friends! I am excited for you that you are staying in Florida and hope to run into you in May. I have probably the weirdest question, but I figured why not ask, when your guys ate at the Garden Grille did you ask for the kids food or did they just bring it to you? I want that Mac and Cheese and the Sweet Potato Fries so bad! Noms!

Jess, I know I haven't posted much on here, but have been reading along as you go. I am so happy that your college program was everything you dreamed of and that you made lifelong friends! I am excited for you that you are staying in Florida and hope to run into you in May. I have probably the weirdest question, but I figured why not ask, when your guys ate at the Garden Grille did you ask for the kids food or did they just bring it to you? I want that Mac and Cheese and the Sweet Potato Fries so bad! Noms!

Thank you! You have to ask for the kids food but it's included with the price of your dinner. SO WORTH IT! Don't forget to ask!!

Well, it's been fun, everything's fine, the trip report's almost over, and...

The trip report is almost over?

OH NO!!! THE TRIP REPORT IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!! MR. PONY, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRAGEDY?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry, I had to.

Reading through your DCP TR brought me back to my own CP days, back in January-May 2006. It was honestly the best time of my life - and I cannot believe this January it will have been 8 years since I lived and worked at the place I consider "home." I'm sure you know by now, but your days as a CP will be some of your most treasured memories. Not a day goes by where I still don't think about my CP. The people I met, the long hours worked, my roommates, everything - I miss it all so much. Thank you for allowing us to join you on what I'm sure has been the most incredible journey of your life!

Jess thank you so much for sharing this wonderful report with all of us! You look like you truly had an amazing and magical experience and I'm so glad you followed your heart and moved down to Florida to continue it!

Your report has brought so much joy to a lot of people thats and amazing and powerful thing! I know I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your updates.

I found your TR only last week and I'm only on page 30. It has been so much fun to read about your experience. My son did the DCP back in 1997. He was assigned to work at the counter service restaurant at Blizzard Beach. He was in the kitchen and needless to say, his experience wasn't very magical at all. So it is great to see someone who had such a good time. :)

Now back to reading the rest of your report. :goodvibes

It is all most over. :sad: I would like to ask one small favor for all your Fans here on the Disboards. Please do a short Real Life Update. Let us know, are you still working for Disney, and where? How is College going? Is there any chance that we will see you on the DisUnplugged again? (Maybe you can get Pete to bring you on as a new team member.)

P.S. Have a good Halloween with Lia & who ever else you are partying with!

I have just started to post my own trip report which was only from my 5 day trip. Holy moly it takes a lot of time and effort. I can't believe your "trip report" is months long! I really appreciate the time and effort you have taken as I have really enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter