Disney Countdown board

jill2teach

Earning My Ears
I thought you would like to see the countdown board I made. I used the Home Depot paint samples. Under each Mickey, is a different Disney sticker.

Thanks for looking!

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

I love that!!! What a great way to build excitment for your upcoming trip!!!:banana:

very nice. I wanted to make one like this but everytime I go at home depot I seems to forget to get those paintchip... Could you tell me how big they are so I can start on my project, please?
Also, did you write an activity under the paint simple, like: watching a disney movie? or "name the fab-5" or "why start our luggages today?" or just put some stickers?

very nice. I wanted to make one like this but everytime I go at home depot I seems to forget to get those paintchip... Could you tell me how big they are so I can start on my project, please?
Also, did you write an activity under the paint simple, like: watching a disney movie? or "name the fab-5" or "why start our luggages today?" or just put some stickers?

The paint samples are about 3-3 1/2 inches across. Under each Mickey, I just put a special Disney sticker, seeing how my son is only 3 1/2 years old.

:)

Oh, I love this!! Thanks for the great idea. Now I just need to stalk the Home Depot paint center...I'm gonna need 43 of those mickey heads....

This is really cute. I'm going to do something similar for our trip at the end of May. Thanks for the inspiration.

I like this much better. We have done the paper chains the past couple years! This is so cute. :mickeyjum

I LOVE IT. I love to see I am not the only adult to make a countdown calendar and is excited enough to count down those days. That just made my day, thanks for sharing!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter