Disney Cricut

First Welcome to our little community.

There are a number of Disney carts out- are you looking for specific cuts. In all liklihood- unless you live close enough to someone to get to know them more than likely no one will want to send their expensive carts to someone by mail, most of us use those carts regulalrly so we are not looking to get rid of them.

If you are looking for specific cuts then someone might be able to trade you something for them.

The Disney carts include:
Mickey Font
Mickey and Friends
Dreams Come True
Another Princess One
Tinkerbell and Friends
Pooh Font
Pooh and Friends
Cars
Hannah Montana

Rebecca

Thanks so much.

I really like the Mickey and Friends cart.

I don't know what kind of deposit I could put up for this. I have about 10-15 carts that I could loan to hold it.....I guess. I'm only going to scrap about 10-16 pages so it won't take me that long.

Hope someone can help.

Have you checked the scrapbook stores around you? Most that I've been to have crops and also have Cricuts, and they have a lot of the carts - you just need to bring your own mat. Would that be sufficent for your pages?

My Joann's had the mickey cart in the clearance section for $14.00 this week!!!!
so if you have a J's you might want to check there.
hth

My Joann's had the mickey cart in the clearance section for $14.00 this week!!!!
so if you have a J's you might want to check there.
hth

I was going to say the same thing! My Joanns has them for $14 as well. FOr that proce you should buyt it if it's there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter