Disney Cruise Line Swap - Completed!

Sorry I didn't check in earlier, I've been on a little vacation for my 19th anniversary. I just finished getting all of my paper and embellishments, and have been designing.

IMG_2618.JPG

happy to say I have my Ariel swap items done -- group G. it took me longer, my first cricut piece. i didn't like the first one, felt it was too small, so i redid bigger. i'll include the smaller-rejected Ariel (how sad does that sound) and maybe someone will want to use on another layout.

i'll start Group A - Lumiere's but 3Kiddos when you have a chance i'd love to see your letters. i won't be doing my letters for over a week, so no rush. i'm commited to a youth mission week so next week is out for my paper crafting fix...

IMG_2618.JPG

happy to say I have my Ariel swap items done -- group G. it took me longer, my first cricut piece. i didn't like the first one, felt it was too small, so i redid bigger. i'll include the smaller-rejected Ariel (how sad does that sound) and maybe someone will want to use on another layout.

i'll start Group A - Lumiere's but 3Kiddos when you have a chance i'd love to see your letters. i won't be doing my letters for over a week, so no rush. i'm commited to a youth mission week so next week is out for my paper crafting fix...

Love the Ariel pieces!!! And, I promise to get my pictures up before the end of the weekend. I have been very lax in hte picture department!!! I have a bunch to upload!!

Ladies, I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of town until Wednesday. I didn't want anyone to panic if they needed me and I wasn't around! Keep up the super progress everyone! I'm loving everything I've seen so far!! :)

Now that I am done with the Resort swap, I am sketching these out, so I can work on them as soon as the in-laws leave on the 19th or maybe Tuesday, depending on how the cleaning goes on Monday:rolleyes1.

Could people that have sent, but not posted pictures, post what themes they used for the letters, it would be great. I don't want to duplicate.

Thanks!

Finally, done, done, DONE - my groups are all finished for this swap! :banana:

Thank heavens for the lovely new crop space (where I've been kind of living lately!) nearby - I get so much done there that I simply can't at home.

Will post the last few photos as soon as possible...when D is finished up too, we'll mail or figure out maybe where to meet up with our lovely hostess to hand them off! (D, Michelle, NEE, calanniebu, and I all got to crop together on Friday night, - oodles of fun! - but I wasn't quite done then!)

Hope, I can only remember 2 of my letters!
U was beach theme
E was with nautical flags
I honestly cant remember what I did for my other letters. It seems like it was so long ago because of the trip!

My DREAM "D" altered letter (Group #3) is waves. Blue & white wave-y paper and the D is on top of waves. I'll get a pic up, since somehow I forgot to take that one.

No rush, especially since Michelle's away, but did we ever decide on the bag question?

I'm getting ready to package my groups up, but don't know if we decided each individual altered letter needed it's own bag, or can just put all of a group into one bag? There are a few I'd probably package separately, for the reasons Hope described, but I think other (sturdier ones) would be fine just mixed in.

I'm fine either way, but wanted to be sure before packing...thanks, Michelle!

I put mine in their own bag. I didn't want them to get tangled up and lose their embellishments.

I just went ahead and bagged all mine seperately also. I only have 3 groups left to do. I am REALLY planning on getting my pix up here tonight. I've been talking about it for a while...this time I am going to do it!!!! :sad2:

Ok...finally I am getting around to uploading my pix!!!!! I have been so busy and then tonight my printer was giving me grief!!!!

Anyway, here goes:

A for Dream

summer10275.jpg

C & W for Castaway Cay

summer10272.jpg

D & Y for Disney Cruise

summer10271.jpg

T for Pirate

summer10276.jpg

A & R for characters

summer10277.jpg

H & C for characters

summer10274.jpg

Royal Palace (I hope this is ok. I looked at the artist rendition on my computer and the colors looked gold and purple. At my MIL's on her computer, it looked blue and gold??) There is a title, 2 tags and 2 mats.

summer10279.jpg

Sailaway Party - Title, mats and borders

summer10273.jpg

Meet & Greet - Mats and title

summer10281.jpg

Pirates - Journal box, mat and shapes

summer10270.jpg

Color (beach) - Mats, circles and tag

summer10278.jpg

Color (foliage) - Mats, piecing and library pocket and tag

summer10280.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter