Disney Cruise Video

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get a Disney Cruise Video from? I know our American friends can order one(like the WDW planning video) but has anyone managed to get hold of a PAL version?!

I've not seen one, but I've not looked that hard to be honest...I <i>knew</i> I wanted to do a cruise so didn't bother with a video!

DaveFatman might know...

Penny :)

We borrowed a copy from our local Travel Agent, they said they could try and get us our own copy if we wanted but we werent that bothered. It may be worth a try asking.

What is a PAL version? Try calling Disney at 800-960-8875--I believe they have a new 2002 one--
If that doesn't work, I will gladly ship ours to you (VHS tape) if you give me your address--ours is not the new one though--but it is pretty nice anyway! I have a DisneyWorld video too you can have--
Erin Smith

The original launch video was in PAL but I hevan't seen this years one yet.
Last year they made a cdrom available but would not ship it overseas, if DCL is serious about getting european business I'd guess they'd produce a PAL (the UK tv format) version.

A PAL version is one that will work in UK video players.

It would seem that Disney aare not interested in our business as I've tried to get one and they are refusing to ship them overseas! I even contacted Disney Vacation Club and explained, to see if they could get me one...but to no avail!

That's too bad--I had no idea--would it help to send you pamphlets or booklets, or do you have those already? The video was nice, like I said, but it really is about the same as the pictures in their booklet--
Let me know
E Smith

Deb,

I'm positive there is a copy of one at work.I'm in next on Monday,I'll post and let you know when I get in.

If there is one I'd be happy to send it to you in the post:)

We got one when they first launched the Magic. I am sure that it was not PAL. Most new video players will be able to handle the American format, check you machine.

Thank you all! Karen, if you do find one at work I'd love you to send it to me! My e-mail address is:eddie.debs@virgin.net and I'll send you my address!

Deb

I forgot to look today:rolleyes: .

I have now written 'video' on my hand and will now remember to look tomorrow:)

Deb

Unfortunately I couldn't find the Disney cruise line video.

But I am so sure there is one somewhere,I will keep looking for it and let you know if I find it:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter