Disney cultivating "better customers" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that I get the idea that DIS (and those who run it and thereby those who moderate it) try to (via rules, conduct, warning and enforcement) keep this a place for enjoyment and entertainment and civility… that being said, it is a difficult thing to pretend that this is a bubble in which only good and happy occurs and where thought, politics, beliefs and personal values don’t apply to discussion. And let’s face it, a lot of us call it visiting the Disney bubble. (And what exactly is that bubble keeping our? Right, left, both, perceived immorality, values or ideas or ways of living I don’t agree with, etc) I admit at times it can be very difficult to keep tongue in check to avoid upsetting or whatever a forum friend or acquaintance or whatever. Many times I’ve had to force myself to just scroll by and ignore what has been spoken. And that is the question I ask myself sometimes. Because this board is some sort of special place, do I just go on smiley happy, or is that wrong and should you speak up? After all, you can just leave DIS and not read it, not participate in it, block individuals if it is that bothersome… I wonder about this from time to time… well, just my wandering mind path that the above exchange sent me on…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter