***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to post a picture of the designs I am trying to make. I am a beginner but trying. I wanted to show what I did so far and ask for ideas.

Is there a trick to post from Word?

PaulaSue said:
I am trying to post a picture of the designs I am trying to make. I am a beginner but trying. I wanted to show what I did so far and ask for ideas.

Is there a trick to post from Word?

I'm not the most technologically savvy, but you can't post from your computer. You must put your pictures on a hosting site, then put them here. The best way to do this is to use the DIS hosting site or open a photobucket account. (photobucket.com) It's easy to do, so don't be frightened away! Once you load your pictures onto photobucket, highlight the area that starts with
] or similar in case I'm not exact. Again, once you see it on photobucket, you will understand. Copy and past that sentence into a post on this board and your picture will appear. There are some better directions on the tech board -- it really isn't too hard. Plus we really want to see your finished t-shirts!!

Amy and Kevin you guys got some awsome pictures. Love them all. Your shirts looked terrific and Alyssa is beuatiful. It is easy to see that you all had a GREAT time at WDW.

Thanks! We think she's pretty cute too! Of course, being 2 she wouldn't stand still for the picture.

Now that I've figured out how to attach a pic can anyone tell me how to make it smaller?

ladylucca said:
Those character names looks great!

Here's Snow White...
snowshop2lq.jpg

Would anyione be willing to help me with this? I really want this shirt but am not crafty at all. Would someone be able to make this shirt for me and I will buy it?

TIA
:)

macntosh said:
We will be at the Wilderness Lodge from the 12th-17th celebrating her birthday at the MK on the 13th.

Maybe we'll see you there! We are at POR/OKW from 11/12 - 11/18, and plan to be at the MK on the 13th also. I'll know you if I see you - can't be that many beautiful little girls running around that day!

Here's my spray painted ones I just did . . .

2005_1013Image0008.jpg

2005_1013Image0002.jpg

And the Stitch one that Brendita worked on for me . . .

2005_1014Image0004.jpg

athenna said:
Would anyione be willing to help me with this? I really want this shirt but am not crafty at all. Would someone be able to make this shirt for me and I will buy it?

TIA
:)

Athenna-

I sent you a pm.

Maryjeane - I love the spraypainted ones. How did you do them?

Tammi67 said:
Maryjeane - I love the spraypainted ones. How did you do them?

I second that -- they looked great. Where did you get the pooh stencil?? Help us out!!

Thanks! The Pooh ones are my favorites. My partner in crime (speak up Kari) found the Pooh stencil at Michael's I think. They also have Minnie, Mickey and Tink heads. I tried the Minnie but her eyes look funny. Pooh is definitey the cutest. My family of 7 and her family of 4 are going to DL next month so there will be 11 of us in the Mickey head shirts. Actually DD (13) won't wear the Mickey head, so I'm making her a Tink one - she'll be the oddball.

For the painting I copied JnEsWDWMom's idea. I used the Tulip spray paints from Michael's and sprayed the shirts dry. It's very easy and only take about 30 seconds per shirt. Easy!!

HINT - For mulitiple Pooh heads you'll either need 3 stencils or trace and cut out a Pooh head out of cardstock and tape it on where the Pooh head will go so you don't spray that part. I can take pictures of that part if anyone wants.

Glynis said:
How I would love to be able to do just that! Unfortunately, DH is the only one working right now, so to spend the money that he works so hard (2 full time jobs) to make has me feeling incredibly guilty. Especially since he's paying for surgery for me on Halloween. To his credit, he never mentions it, and constantly tells me how lucky our children are to have a stay at home mommy. But, lately I've been feeling very guilty for the amount of money I'm costing him.

I guess I'll just have to be grateful for the trip we just took, and spend my time planning a wonderful trip for our 20th anniversary (just 4 years away). That's the next one he's promised to go on. Deep sigh. I guess I'll last. :smooth:
I understand completely. For as much as I hate having to work, that extra paycheck is nice. Two more years though, and then I'm retiring! Woohoo! These will be the longest years.........

Ok, try this. It worked for me to get this years trip okayed. Just keep saying "I want to go back to Disney" "I had such a good time when we were in Disney" "When can we go back to Disney". Then the kids will pick up on it and he will start getting it from all sides. Eventually maybe he will give in and say "OK, lets go!"

But if you wait 4 years just think of all the shirt designs you will have to choose from and all the secrets you will have learned to make your trip even more enjoyable!

Count me in too! I would like 25 dark and 15 light, please let me know the final total and I can either paypal it to you or mail it to you. Either way you would prefer.

Thanks for doing this!!! :flower:

For the single Mickey head I printed out a Mickey head from someone's designs (sorry, can't remember who) in different sizes. 8 x 10 for adult shirts, 5x7 for bigger kids, 4x6 for size 4/5 t-shirts. Just depends on how big you want the Mickey to be. Then I cut it out and traced it onto stencil plastic and cut that out. You could just do it with paper or cardstock, but it will get quite wet from the paint. Using the plastic I can just rinse it off and keep using it. I have 5 kids so I had to make a lot of t-shirts!! Tape it on the shirt and spray. I hung the shirts on a hangar to do the spraying - otherwise you kind of get a line across the shoulder when spraying. I practiced on some infant size undershirts before making the final ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter