Disney Dining Experience card

disfountainofyouth

BCV since'02
Does anyone know anything about a Disney Dining Experience card? I read about someone using it in Epcot and getting a 20% discount.

Here is the info that I found on the program :)

The Disney Dining Experience is A dining discount program for Florida residents

Requirements: Florida Driver's License number
Not available for non-resident Annual Passholders or Disney stockholders. Must be 21 years of age or older

Membership Prices:
General Membership $75.00
Florida Annual/Season Pass $70.00

Disney's Dining ExperienceBenefits:

Members shall receive a 20% discount on all food and beverage (including alcohol) for up to 6 people at participating table-service Disney restaurants. Discount applies to member's check only
Member must be present to receive discount.
Card must be presented when ordering along with Florida Driver's License.

1/2 price admission to Pleasure Island for card holder (hard-ticket admission excluded). Pleasure Island Disney Dining Experience Offer.

Club Newsletter.

Complimentary parking if the guest enters a theme park for a short period for the sole purpose of dining. Guest should pay parking at the toll booth, then after dining, present receipt and parking ticket at Guest Relations for a refund.

Exclusive invitations to Disney's Dining Experience events
WDW-DINE (407- 939-3463) will book priority seatings for guests who are members of Disney's Dining Experience.
Theme park admission is required when dining in Theme Park restaurants.

Please remember that participating restaurants are subject to change. Guests will be notified of any changes in future newsletters. Certain restrictions apply during holidays and special events, please check with the restaurant when you make your reservation.

Disney's Dining Experience discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.

MEMBERSHIP AND CARD INFORMATION: Florida Residents interested in membership should call Disney's Dining Experience office at (407) 566-5858 (option 3) Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Membership is not available on property. Membership is only available by mail or phone.

CONTACT: Disney's Dining Experience, Post Office Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830; (407) 566-5858 (option 3).

The Disney Dining Experience is A dining discount program for Florida residents

Great perk for being a FL resident!
:p

I just got my cards in the mail and I am SO EXCITED to use them! I am so upset that I did not know about these before! They are good at all resort restaurants AND lounges (which is important to me) and at many park restaurants. It is good for parties up to 6 guests, although some people say that they presented their cards with larger parties and still received the discount on the entire party.

Also good for valet and park parking!

I also like that hey gave us TWO cards. They look like credit cards, and one has my name and one has DH's name. Very Cool!

I'm curious............

Why would Disney stockholders be disallowed? I'm sure that there's quite a few people who've bought 1 share because of the certificate-

I'm not a FL resident, so I know that I don't qualify. But the shareholder thing really piques my interest.

Thanks!!

I could be completely wrong, but I think what that means is only FL residents. If you are a stock holder AND a FL resident...well, I guess you don't tell them you own stock, cuz it has nothing to do with it. Just like if you have an AP...has nothing to do with it, really.

Again, this is how "I" understood it. I re read it and saw how you took it...like if you own any stock you are excluded. I do not think that is what they meant. I just think they meant don't expect any privledges on this "just" cuz you own stock.

Hope that made sense...can't say I really understood my OWN explanation! LOL!

That's how I read it too. Available for Florida Residents only and not AP holders (who aren't FL residents) and not stockholders (who aren't FL residents)

I suspect they added that description to keep non-FL resident AP holders and Stockholders from calling to see if they also can get a card.

Originally posted by *Flower*
I'm curious............

Why would Disney stockholders be disallowed? I'm sure that there's quite a few people who've bought 1 share because of the certificate-

I'm not a FL resident, so I know that I don't qualify. But the shareholder thing really piques my interest.

Thanks!!
Do Disney Stockholders get ANY benefits???

Originally posted by mtblujeans
Do Disney Stockholders get ANY benefits???

yes, the benefit of voting on stock matters :tongue: :tongue: :hyper: :hyper:

Sorry--couldn't resist.

Sue Ellen

The card was good for a discount for 6 people dining together, but that has just been changed to 10!
It is a wonderful program, not just for the 20 percent disc. but for the private dinners, wine tastings, picnics, free valet, and free parking at the parks if you are dining at one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter