Disney Dining Reservations 5:45am

smshick

Earning My Ears
Can anyone get in to make ADR? Woke up at 5:45am, and can't access site to book, not online or my app. Also don't see my advanced 10 day window open yet.

I did my ADRs this morning too and it didn't open for me until exactly 6 am EST.
thanks. Same. Couldn't select until 6am est. I was also bummed we are staying on property Dec 24-Dec 28, and thought I could still book 10 days out, but I guess that rule is only if you are on property the entire time. So I guess I have to wait and book 60 days out 1 day at a time.

I usually wake up at 0550 EST to get everything started up and ready. For the past couple of trips, I've been up at 0530 and run into the same problem you have until the clock hits 0600.

I usually wake up at 0550 EST to get everything started up and ready. For the past couple of trips, I've been up at 0530 and run into the same problem you have until the clock hits 0600.
I wonder why publish that it's open at 5:45am then when it doesn't open until 6am. I even spoke to a Disney cast member yesterday, who confirmed 5:45am. So maybe this morning was just a glitch.

I wonder why publish that it's open at 5:45am then when it doesn't open until 6am. I even spoke to a Disney cast member yesterday, who confirmed 5:45am. So maybe this morning was just a glitch.
It has been known for a while that ADR only opens at 6AM ET. not sure where you saw 545AM

It has been known for a while that ADR only opens at 6AM ET. not sure where you saw 545AM
I saw it listed online at a few other places, but below is the link and I pasted under the Disney FFQ. So it seems all restaurants officially open 6am, but perhaps a few might at 5:45am per below.

"Other Important Details Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/index.php/faq/dining-reservations/advance-reservation-restaurants/

I saw it listed online at a few other places, but below is the link and I pasted under the Disney FFQ. So it seems all restaurants officially open 6am, but perhaps a few might at 5:45am per below.

"Other Important Details Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/index.php/faq/dining-reservations/advance-reservation-restaurants/
Ah, I see. What I have been told is officially it starts 6am. However, people recommend to start checking 10-15 min before just in case some restaurants release it early.

I’ll be ready at 5:45 just in case. I’m so anxious for my window to finally open, I’m starting to regret the split stay 😂😝

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter