Disney Dining

cuterlt

<font color=green>DH will do the laundry...when no
Some questions about disney dining if you please.

1) we get a character breakfast and character dinner and a "breakfast in the park". I know what a character breakfast and dinner are, but what is a breakfast in the park? Which places can we go?
2) We get vouchers too - are they transferrable? If we don't use them, can we give them to someone else?
3) Are the vouchers usable in Downtown Disney?

I think that's it for now!!!

Breakfast in the park is just a free breakfast at one of the restaurants that serve breakfast. I think the vouchers are limited to coutner service, so you could either go to Riverbelle Terrace (they have Mickey pancakes :earsboy: ) or the Buzz place in Tomorrowland used to serve breakfast, I don't know if it does anymore or not.

Last time I used vouchers, many years ago, there was no name or any tie back to a park ticket, so at that time they were transferrable. I don't know about now.

The vouchers will have a list of where they can be used. I'm pretty sure it's only in the parks or at one of the resort hotels. The restaurants are privately owned in Downtown Disney, so I don't think they would take them.

Breakfast int he park is also valid at Taste Pilots Grill in CA.

Got2travel is correct, the vouchers are not good at Downtown Disney restaurants because they are independently owned.

I used the vouchers during my trip last month. I used my breakfast in the park voucher at the River Belle Terrace. There is a dollar amount on the voucher (I believe it was $8.74 or something like that). If you spent more, you had to pay the difference with cash.

On the voucher, it says that you could also put the value of the voucher towards the character breakfast in the park.

I believe the vouchers officially say that they are not transferrable, but your name is not on them, so I don't know how they would know if you gave them to someone else.

Also, the snack vouchers can be used towards a meal. They have a value of around $5 on them, and you can combine them towards a sit down meal if you'd like.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter