We need to know when the Disney Diva's want to go:

Spring

Summer

Halloween

Christmas

Sign in Please!

Scratch
pirate:

For now, I'm picking summer (May) ... but maybe after this trip I'll change my mind to Christmas :p

Are the Disney Divas the same as the DIS Babes? :rotfl: Either way, I'm in any time of the year...but I think Halloween would be fun...no one would laugh at us in our princess costumes. ;)

I wanted to put DIS BABES DO DISNEY....

but just did not give the right impression!

We're one and the same. Thought I would spice it up a notch!

BAM!

Scratch
pirate:

There's one vote for each of the categories :p Actually, now that I think about it... anytime at WDW is fine with me ::yes::

I don't think you can qualify as a Disney Diva unless you FINISH your trip report

:p

>>^..^<<

PS: I picked Summer

I've been during all those times (is March Break considered spring?) and each season has it's own special appeal for me. I'm going to be flexible and say anytime is fine with me, too! :goodvibes

(Can you imagine us all dressed as princesses, tho'? Wouldn't we cause a stir all marching up Main Street in our sparkly princess attire. :p )

princess:

Summer's too hot,
Early December would be nice, no crowds, Christmas, weather good,

BUT I'll go anytime! (next week okay, anyone?)

So does that mean there are only 6 of us travelling?

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter