Disney Divas Getaway!!

nurse.darcy, I am not sure what I might have said that helped you but, if I did, I am sure glad of it.;)

Are you alright? Need someone to vent to? I have heard it all, many times over, and even lived through some of it. :scared1: Just PM if I can be of help.

:hug: from Slightly Goofy

nurse.darcy, I am not sure what I might have said that helped you but, if I did, I am sure glad of it.;)

Are you alright? Need someone to vent to? I have heard it all, many times over, and even lived through some of it. :scared1: Just PM if I can be of help.

:hug: from Slightly Goofy

I am good at this point. It was the line about going for it. Thanks.

nurse.darcy, hooray for whatever endeavor you are considering. You never know until you try and the saddest words are "what might have been".

We are here to cheer you on!:cheer2:

SG

Diva K, you should know better. Divas do as Divas want and when they want. Rules do not apply. They seldom deign to respond to anything unless they feel like it.:worship:

Hopefully someone will respond as I would love to learn what they might be up to myself. :lmao:

Surely it is not too early to be planning a new trip.:woohoo:

Heck, if I knew I would feel as good as I do today I would plan one myself.:cheer2:

SG

Heck, if I knew I would feel as good as I do today I would plan one myself.:cheer2:
SG
So glad to hear your doing well :hug:
As you can see from signature, I was rejected by the Mom's Panel but
I still get to be a member Mickey's Moms Club :rolleyes:
Diva Mary & I are going to see Diva Becky on Friday (she lives @2 hours away :sad2: ) while the kids are at school! :banana:

Diva K, maybe your get together might be a good Youtube moment. :cool1:

I get to sweep the cobwebs from the house foundation and cover the a/c units. Fun never ends.

As a reward I get to go play with my kids this afternoon though. :love:

SG

At least three of the Divas reunited yesterday when Mary & I made a quick trip to see Becky! :dance3:
We were all rejected for The Moms Panel so we consoled ourselves with sangria and cupcakes ( http://oohlalasweets.com/ )

Yep, gotta love those fruity concoctions. They are so sweet and innocent but lethal and apt to leave a lasting impression. Sort of like the Divas.:lmao:

SG

Halloween-Minnie-Mouse.gif

Rejected? Divas get rejected? How is that possible? Can only be because they are meant for better things I am thinking.:cool1:

SG

Rejected? Divas get rejected? How is that possible? Can only be because they are meant for better things I am thinking.:cool1:
SG
We're just glad we all didn't make it...
Have to make Diva Mary and her DH shirts this week...they leave Saturday...my only consolation is I get to spend 4 days with her darling diva daughters! :dance3:

Diva K, you are one of those special people. You do so much for others AND enjoy it! I am sure that your friends are there for you also. What a wonderful life to be surrounded by long term friends and raise your children together. I see a lot of that in this small town and think it to be the best. :love:

Have you voted yet? I did a couple of weeks ago and I am surely glad of it. I could not survive the lines expected tomorrow. The lines have been horrible the past week or so.

SG

Diva K, you are one of those special people. You do so much for others AND enjoy it! I am sure that your friends are there for you also. What a wonderful life to be surrounded by long term friends and raise your children together.
:hug:
Have you voted yet? I did a couple of weeks ago and I am surely glad of it. I could not survive the lines expected tomorrow. The lines have been horrible the past week or so.
SG

Voted last week :thumbsup2
Either way I am ready for this election to be over ::yes::

:hug:

Voted last week :thumbsup2
Either way I am ready for this election to be over ::yes::

Amen to that! Though what will we watch on the news every night, if not the pundits and pollsters?

Add me to the ranks of the rejected moms. By the Disney panel, not my family. At least not yet, but if the campaigning (and my obsession with it) went on any longer, maybe. Hmm, sangria and cupcakes? Sounds like a plan for tomorrow night!

Amen to that! Though what will we watch on the news every night, if not the pundits and pollsters?
Add me to the ranks of the rejected moms. By the Disney panel, not my family. At least not yet, but if the campaigning (and my obsession with it) went on any longer, maybe. Hmm, sangria and cupcakes? Sounds like a plan for tomorrow night!
Hey thunderbird :wave2:
Good to hear from you!

The talking heads are still talking. I just love them when they are guessing what will happen next and who will do what. Reminds me of a Shakespearean play, "Much Ado About Nothing". I think they should all go out and get REAL jobs. Guess shoveling REAL BS does not pay as well as figurative BS.

Thank heavens for Netflix, my escape. Unfortunately now I am reading that my ISP is wanting to ration how much I can download a month. Figures, they charge more and more and give less and less. :confused3

SG

The talking heads are still talking. I just love them when they are guessing what will happen next and who will do what. Reminds me of a Shakespearean play, "Much Ado About Nothing". I think they should all go out and get REAL jobs. Guess shoveling REAL BS does not pay as well as figurative BS.

I've been trying to avoid tv and radio news (pretty impossible :headache: )
DH started watching election results @6pm CST Tuesday...I couldn't believe the networks they were projecting a winner in with less than 1% of precincts reporting...ugh :sad2:
He is convinced Palin will end up as a commentator on FOX
I'm just glad its over and now the country can start to move forward ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter