Disney Dollars??

DisneyBee

Mouseketeer
We're planning our first trip to WDW, and we'll be going in Jan/2002. Someone told me I should request Disney Dollars for my son for birthday & holiday gifts from relatives, etc.. Can these be used anywhere at WDW such as shops, restaraunts, etc.? Also, are Disney Dollars only available at the Disney Stores?

I must say that this board is better than any "guide" book available. I've learned SO much here, and I thank everyone for all the valuable information and tips. I've been able to plan our entire trip with that information - and it's been a lot easier than I anticipated! I'll be on pins and needles until January!!!

:D :D :D

Disney Dollars can be used anywhere at Disney or any Disney store. The only place that I know that you can buy them is at Disney or at the Disney stores. I have also heard that if you don't use all of your Disney Dollars that you can turn them back in for cash. My 3 children saved Disney Dollars for our trip and it worked out very well.
PP

Disney Dollars can still be turned back in for cash, but ONLY with a receipt. This is a recent policy change.

kathideyoungclipart.gif

Just as a note, my daughters have requested Disney $ for birthdays, holidays, etc. and it looks as though they will have more spendin' loot than good old Mom and Dad!! MJ :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter