Disney Dolphins in Depth

schuyler

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the "Dolphins in Depth" program? How does it compare to ORlando's trainer for a day or Discovery cove?
Thank you.

I did the Dolphins in Depth program in the Spring of 2000 and LOVED IT. It was awesome! Your dolphin encounter is only at the end of the program...you spend a good portion of the morning getting a backstage tour of the Living Seas pavilion. I don't know how it compares to Trainer for a Day (where is this?). I think Discovery Cove gives you significantly more time with a dolphin, but it also costs a much more $$$. DC was out of our budget, so Dolphins in Depth was a perfect fit.

This link to AllEarsNet.com has a description of Dolphins in Depth, plus some user reviews of the program (and other backstage tours). The reviews give some nice details about all the tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter