Disney Dream June 15, 214

Hi there! I know I'm really far behind on the sign up, but I was wondering if you were still accepting families? We just booked our cruise recently so I hadn't gotten around to researching this wonderful exchange! I'd definitely love to participate if possible!

An introduction of my family is me DD Megan 18, my DF Sean, DM Karen, and DB Steven 16. This will be our fourth Disney Cruise, first on the Dream. Previous cruises include a Mediterranean Cruise in 2007, the Baltic Cruise in 2010, and a Caribbean Cruise in 2012, all on the Magic! We are all extremely excited for this cruise!

So again just wondering if we can still get in on the fun, please let me know! :)

Hi there! I know I'm really far behind on the sign up, but I was wondering if you were still accepting families? We just booked our cruise recently so I hadn't gotten around to researching this wonderful exchange! I'd definitely love to participate if possible! An introduction of my family is me DD Megan 18, my DF Sean, DM Karen, and DB Steven 16. This will be our fourth Disney Cruise, first on the Dream. Previous cruises include a Mediterranean Cruise in 2007, the Baltic Cruise in 2010, and a Caribbean Cruise in 2012, all on the Magic! We are all extremely excited for this cruise! So again just wondering if we can still get in on the fun, please let me know! :)

I also requested the group and will do goodies on whatever day you need me to! :)

I also requested the group and will do goodies on whatever day you need me to! :)

Hi and welcome! Unfortunately we did close the Fe gift exchange May 1st, however I did see a few people here who wanted to start one for the late comers group. The Colon Family and June Hatfield. Maybe you guys can start one for the late comers

Glad to have you and whatever you decide, there will be a meet n greet of the whole group at the eyescream station first day at 3:15 if you would like to come and mingle:)

Hi and welcome! Unfortunately we did close the Fe gift exchange May 1st, however I did see a few people here who wanted to start one for the late comers group. The Colon Family and June Hatfield. Maybe you guys can start one for the late comers Glad to have you and whatever you decide, there will be a meet n greet of the whole group at the eyescream station first day at 3:15 if you would like to come and mingle:)
Okay thank you so much! :)

We just found out about the fish extenders and would LOVE to join in the fun. Is it too late? There are 3 of us. Husband, me, and 12 year old daughter. I was trying to find a list to see how many others were already on the list.

Just thought I would post in here since I don't know if everyone is on Facebook.
My wife and chief packer must be excited to go, she has the kids' clothes already packed. That is a major accomplishment, she normally is packing the last few hours before we leave. "Drives me nuts"
Anyhow cant wait to meet yall at the meet and greet at the eye scream station at 3:45. This seems like a fun group.
My FE stuff is all done and ready to go, cant wait to see what gifts we get. I am by no means crafty so I had to think outside of the box and wanted to give something useful, I tried to think of something to get from SD to give but I came up without any ideas. Well I did have one idea but I couldn't get Mount Rushmore to fit into my carry on. :rotfl2:

Just thought I would post in here since I don't know if everyone is on Facebook.
My wife and chief packer must be excited to go, she has the kids' clothes already packed. That is a major accomplishment, she normally is packing the last few hours before we leave. "Drives me nuts"
Anyhow cant wait to meet yall at the meet and greet at the eye scream station at 3:45. This seems like a fun group.
My FE stuff is all done and ready to go, cant wait to see what gifts we get. I am by no means crafty so I had to think outside of the box and wanted to give something useful, I tried to think of something to get from SD to give but I came up without any ideas. Well I did have one idea but I couldn't get Mount Rushmore to fit into my carry on. :rotfl2:

Lol, you couldn't find a miniature to stuff in your pocket :)
Btw, eyescream station is at 3:15-3:45 wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun Scott :)

I know everyone is primarily on the FB page now but for those who aren't I wanted to say thank you for making our FE a success. We started as just a few people with no real idea, to quite an amazing group with awesome ideas and conversations. I am happy to call you all friends, maybe one day we can have a reunion :) I think Scott should be in charge next time though! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter