Disney Dream September 14, 2020

Looks like no cruise :(
Sorry, to say you were right, I am really upset. We are in Orlando now visiting our daughter and son in law and can't do anything. Orlando has gone back to mandatory face masks starting tomorrow. Good luck in your future cruise endeavors.

Sorry, to say you were right, I am really upset. We are in Orlando now visiting our daughter and son in law and can't do anything. Orlando has gone back to mandatory face masks starting tomorrow. Good luck in your future cruise endeavors.

I didn't want to be but when WDW doesn't open til mid July and same with DLR, I figured there was no way DCL would be open two months later

Now my friend has to figure out where in FL to get married....

Maybe they could be married at universal, at hogwarts? I have heard they can do weddings there. Just throwing thoughts out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter