Disney Dream September 9 -12 (3 Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami) cruise group

ashley4931

Earning My Ears
Hello all! We are so excited, this will be our first Disney Cruise (and my first cruise ever)! We are from Michigan/ Ohio. My Fiancé, Keaton, and I (Ashley) were wondering if anyone from the cruise would want to plan to meet up and maybe grab a snack and chat? We are 25 and 23. We look forward to meeting new people!

Somebody did also make a Facebook Group for this Cruise as well. It's a private group, but if you search "Disney Dream September 9-12, 2022" you should be able to find it.

If you're looking for a Fish Extender, there is a Google Form that was created on May 24, 2022 and it is a featured post on the group as well. It looks like they will send out an email in August with all of the participant information. The rules they posted are:

1. You agree to provide your email, stateroom number, ages, names, and preferences of everyone in your stateroom. This information will be shared with the admin organizing this FE and final participants, but will NOT be shared in the general FB cruise group.
2. It is up to your discretion if you'd like to provide gifts to multiple people in each room but you commit to providing at least one gift per stateroom.
3. Admin will not set monetary value for gifts, so please prepare gifts at your discretion and make sure they are travel-friendly (ie. allowed on a plane) and appropriate.

**This form will officially close 5 weeks before sail date on August 5. Details and final participant list will be shared via email shortly after.**

Somebody did also make a Facebook Group for this Cruise as well. It's a private group, but if you search "Disney Dream September 9-12, 2022" you should be able to find it.

If you're looking for a Fish Extender, there is a Google Form that was created on May 24, 2022 and it is a featured post on the group as well. It looks like they will send out an email in August with all of the participant information. The rules they posted are:

1. You agree to provide your email, stateroom number, ages, names, and preferences of everyone in your stateroom. This information will be shared with the admin organizing this FE and final participants, but will NOT be shared in the general FB cruise group.
2. It is up to your discretion if you'd like to provide gifts to multiple people in each room but you commit to providing at least one gift per stateroom.
3. Admin will not set monetary value for gifts, so please prepare gifts at your discretion and make sure they are travel-friendly (ie. allowed on a plane) and appropriate.

**This form will officially close 5 weeks before sail date on August 5. Details and final participant list will be shared via email shortly after.**
Because it is a private group, you do have to agree to be nice and courteous to others (Which I know everyone can follow those rules easily :) ). Additionally you have to answer a question about the cruise which is what ports are we stopping at. I'm sure that's like a security question so random people don't join or if someone got their cruise dates confused they wouldn't be in the wrong group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter