Disney Emoji Blitz

I got Holiday Minnie from the challenge and bought a diamond box and got another Minnie. I already have Holiday Mickey and I was hoping to level him up. I’m considering buying gems to try for him. He’s one of my favorites!

Finally got Holiday Mickey. I've noticed that he seems to be a favorite around here. Glad I didn't have to wait until December.

I know that the lucky emoji doesn't guarantee that you'll get that item, but I thought it was supposed to improve the drop odds for that items. I got both of Minnie's Teddy Bear (needed for the last card) while playing with Holiday Mickey and none when playing Holiday Minnie! :rotfl:I think Holiday Mickey's ability to increase the number of items per round has a better impact on getting the rare emojis to show up than playing with Holiday Minnie (it's either that or the bears just like Mickey better)!

I never use Holiday Mickey, even when he is supposed to "up the odds" of getting a particular item. Got another holiday mickey at the end of the last challenge, and would rather have leveled up my holiday Minnie. I'm just better at generating tons of stars using genie or nemo and swapping a star with an item to up the quantity of items dropped. That method works way better for me than holiday mickey.

I bought a diamond box and finished the event, and got Holiday Minnie both times! I really wanted Holiday Mickey. I don’t have enough gems to buy another box so I’ll just have to wait until next time.

Finished the challenge and leveled up my Holiday Minnie. I too had better luck using Holiday Mickey in this challenge than Minnie.

I bought a diamond box and finished the event, and got Holiday Minnie both times! I really wanted Holiday Mickey. I don’t have enough gems to buy another box so I’ll just have to wait until next time.
The exact thing happened to me. Two Minnies. I think I will finally put some cash in the game and will keep my eyes peeled for gem specials.

I never use Holiday Mickey, even when he is supposed to "up the odds" of getting a particular item. Got another holiday mickey at the end of the last challenge, and would rather have leveled up my holiday Minnie. I'm just better at generating tons of stars using genie or nemo and swapping a star with an item to up the quantity of items dropped. That method works way better for me than holiday mickey.

Same for me. I'm only ever able to use his power 1-2 times per game, so it's really not all that helpful most of the time. I did get him up to level 2 with this event, so maybe he'll be more effective now.

It’s to bad we can’t swap emojis with other players. I leveled up holiday Mickey, but was hoping for holiday Minnie.

I just started the food fight challenge. I have to say the drop rate seems to be more consistent than past events. There were some past events where I’d have a really high score but lose because no ice creams would drop even if I cleared the whole board. This time it seems like when you collect one another comes plus the blitz ones. Seems a lot more fair.

Ah, the food fight series. Where, if I am not ahead by at least 4 when the time runs out, I always seem to lose. I'm struggling through lunch - have to use the one emoji that I have that is 2x, and just resign myself to losing a lot of games until I can get clear to dinner, which hopefully has better choices.

Ah, the food fight series. Where, if I am not ahead by at least 4 when the time runs out, I always seem to lose. I'm struggling through lunch - have to use the one emoji that I have that is 2x, and just resign myself to losing a lot of games until I can get clear to dinner, which hopefully has better choices.
Lunch I did ok with. I had a level two hank that did well. Dinner the choices are flik (the only one I have), pascal, or dale. Filk is slow going....

About a week ago, i stopped having the extra wheel spin when watching ads. I have tried closing and reopening the app, shutting down my phone. I believe am still connected through fb since i can see a Leaderboard. Does anyone know how to get this back? Thanks!

About a week ago, i stopped having the extra wheel spin when watching ads. I have tried closing and reopening the app, shutting down my phone. I believe am still connected through fb since i can see a Leaderboard. Does anyone know how to get this back? Thanks!
Did you timeshift forward? I did and my free spins stopped until the real time caught up with the time shifted date.

I just noticed that my reward for reaching level 90 does not show Donald anymore, but silver box with charge icon on it. So, I guess it's random emoji now.
As long as I get my free emoji, I'm happy. I hope they've fixed whatever bug that changes the emoji reward to gold/ruby chest with disappointing content (compared to free emoji).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter