Disney Emoji Blitz

I am just venting- been trying for two weeks now to get Bambi- my LAST silver box and I just keep getting power up. In the meantime though almost through level 39! Has anyone gotten to 3 million points yet?? I have barely passed 2 million with Ursula.
I managed to get over 4 million last week. But have not managed it since.

Well I have gotten to the end of all the collection items- now it's just an assortment of items when I play. Hope more items come soon!

Has anyone unlocked all of the silver or gold emojis yet? I have all silver except for 3 (Goody, Donald and Mike) and I have all the gold except ) (White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Fozzy, Buzz, Wall-E and Genie).

Now every time I buy a new one it's a level up which is so very frustrating. I found that if you heard your coins and buy several back to back then you are likely to get new ones but that last time I did it didn't even help much. I had 240,000 coins and spent them all on Gold emojis and got 3 new ones and 5 level ups. Has any collected them all and if so how long didn't take you?

I only need the Geenie and Dory to unlock all the gold emojis!! I keep getting power ups tho. :C

This is my highest score yet: I still don't understand the leader board tho. Sometimes is very low, other very high.

14188302_1002183776561127_6948440329865181926_o_zpsbdjupmy9.jpg

So impressed I can't score barely anything with Sebastian!! My highest are stitch and Ursula!
I think it was mostly luck... LOL! I used his power that multiplies your score x3 and I had just swapped a rainbow star and sun and it gave me an insane amount of points right before my time was up. Again have not managed it again since.

Well I have gotten to the end of all the collection items- now it's just an assortment of items when I play. Hope more items come soon!
Me too I am also at the end of the collection items as well as the challenges. Level 65 is the highest you can go so far. So now all I can do is play the daily challenges, wait for the free prize and build up coins to try and buy the emojis I don't have yet (which is hit and miss) I hope an update comes soon with more levels and collectibles unlocked. Also more emojis and challenges.

Me too I am also at the end of the collection items as well as the challenges. Level 65 is the highest you can go so far. So now all I can do is play the daily challenges, wait for the free prize and build up coins to try and buy the emojis I don't have yet (which is hit and miss) I hope an update comes soon with more levels and collectibles unlocked. Also more emojis and challenges.
Oh good to know!! I am at 45- I am guessing an update has to be coming soon. You're going to be coin wealthy! Haha

Oh good to know!! I am at 45- I am guessing an update has to be coming soon. You're going to be coin wealthy! Haha
Ha ha ha not so sure about that.. Since the daily challenges take so long for your emoji to rest and for the new day to reset. But that's the plan to just keep building up coins and gems until the new update releases. I hope soon because this game is addicting. And now of course I downloaded the Tsum Tsum game and I am hooked on that. It is very very similar to this one. I wish you the best of luck!!

I am almost at that point as well, finishing up my last set of items. What level are you on? Have you been able collect all emojis? I hope they add more of those as well!

Yup...so that means future updates may include more characters from Zootopia, Cinderella, Finding Nemo/Finding Dory, Frozen, and Aladdin, along with the introduction of Rapunzel and friends to the game! Looking forward to it!

Does everyone's points reset to zero every week when the leaderboard refreshes? Mine have done this for the last 3 weeks. Just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter