Disney Fantasy April 28, 2018 — 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

So excited! our honeymoon including our Son's 3rd birthday.

Surprise for the boys that we have a Aft room ♡

First Disney cruise booked! Traveling with 3 other families. We are all on Deck 7. I am an avid Disney planner so I've been looking into everything to make the trip run smoothly once we are there!

Hi everyone! This will be my first cruise and my first Disney cruise! Soooo excited!!! It will be just my best friend and I, we love to travel and we love Disney, so when we talked about a cruise Disney was a must. She and I will be on deck 2.

Last edited:
This is our first Disney cruise. My family has three rooms booked, all aft extended verandah cabins's. We are so excited!!!

Who is joining us?
This will be my first cruise as well as my daughter's! I am so excited! I want to find a fish extender group for this cruise.

Hi everyone! This will be my first cruise and my first Disney cruise! Soooo excited!!! It will be just my best friend and I, we love to travel and we love Disney, so when we talked about a cruise Disney was a must. She and I will be on deck 2.
My daughter and I are staying on deck 2 as well so heyyyyyy future neighbor! lol

We will be there, as well! This will be the first cruise for my family of four (me, my wife, two daughters), though we will also be traveling with my parents, who are experienced cruisers.

We are on Deck 6, midship.

(And if the username isn't enough of a giveaway, I intend to have a LOT of fun with Pirates night.)

By the way, is this thread the place where the Fish Extenders group(s) will be organized, or do I need to find a different thread, or perhaps a Facebook group?

7th cruise, 5th on Fantasy. Deck 6 forward. The nice thing about our stateroom location (which we had on last month's cruise) is that we get to take safety drill in the WD Theater! Sitting down.

7th cruise, 5th on Fantasy. Deck 6 forward. The nice thing about our stateroom location (which we had on last month's cruise) is that we get to take safety drill in the WD Theater! Sitting down.
Welcome :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter