Disney Fantasy - Dining Room Menus

smeecanada

DIS Veteran
Boarding the Disney Fantasy a week for today. Are paper menus still available in the dining room?

If not paper menus, then more durable menus. Physical menus have always been available in the dining rooms.

Great - thank you very much. Heard that you had to have a cellphone for menus. Nice to hear that isn't the case. How full was your cruise?
It definitely wasn't full, I heard it was ~75% full.

We never had issues getting seats at cabanas for breakfast and lunch. The adult areas felt more crowded so I suspect the demographic was more skewed to adults. Serenity Bay was the most full I've seen it (we generally cruised in June).

The Dream had no paper or other physical menus early this summer, you HAD TO use your phone/the App. I'm happy to hear from the other's comments that real physical menus are either back, or at least back on the Fantasy.

We had the real menus on the Fantasy in June. Our server commented on it as she handed them to us, so it may have been a recent change at that point (6/18 cruise).

I was never offered a menu on the Fantasy at the end of August but saw other tables had them. It didn’t bother me to use my phone just thought it was odd 🤷‍♀️ They must have assumed I’d ask for it if it was important to me.

The Dream had no paper or other physical menus early this summer, you HAD TO use your phone/the App. I'm happy to hear from the other's comments that real physical menus are either back, or at least back on the Fantasy.
I don't think that's correct. You could always request paper menus from the servers. They have to be able to serve people that aren't using phones.

I was on the Fantasy in early September and had no issue requesting a physical menu. We asked for one the first night and the rest of the week they had them ready for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter