Disney Fantasy May 4, 2019 Eastern Caribbean

Billinaz

Moving within sight of Port Canaveral!
I know its early but Im a compulsive planner! I just got this cruise set up to automatically book on May 4, 2019.

I also set up a Facebook group.

Looks like I'm also getting a $1000 Costco cash card because I'm transferring the reservation right to Costco.

Last edited:
Just booked last night for our tribe!
Including:
Me
Hubby
#1 Kiddo (8)
#2 Kiddo (2)
My Brother
My Sister in Law
#1 Nephew (18)
#2 Nephew (16)
#3 Nephew (9)
My Mother-in-Law
My Father-in-Law
My Brother-in-Law

We booked Cat 8D’s aft. The countdown has begun and looking forward to FE fun and more!

(All ages are at time of sailing)

My husband and I booked yesterday! We are excited! Are there any other adults who might want to do a fish extender exchange with us?
- Sam

I'm so excited to see this post! We recently booked on this cruise and we're super excited to start planning.
It will be myself, my hubby and my two girls who will be 12 and 9 at time of sailing. :)
We would love to take part in a FE exchange!

We just booked today! Looking forward to the fun and relaxation. Thank you for starting the Facebook group and FE - that always adds to the excitement and anticipation :earsboy:

Hi all. We just booked today!
Cindy and Gary, and our 2 college aged sons.
This is DCL#10 for us but #1 on the Fantasy.

Hey all!! Just booked for myself, my husband and (will be) 6 year old twins!! We’re so excited we can not contain ourselves! This will be our second time aboard the Fantasy! We will participate in the FE and hopefully we can meet some other families with kids similar in age (and other cool people!)

Just booked last night for our tribe!
Including:
Me
Hubby
#1 Kiddo (8)
#2 Kiddo (2)
My Brother
My Sister in Law
#1 Nephew (18)
#2 Nephew (16)
#3 Nephew (9)
My Mother-in-Law
My Father-in-Law
My Brother-in-Law

We booked Cat 8D’s aft. The countdown has begun and looking forward to FE fun and more!

(All ages are at time of sailing)

I am the sister-in-law she is referring to. My group is my husband, 3 boys, and myself.

This is our first Disney Cruise! We are so excited, we are huge Disney fans and love going to the parks. We have 3 boys who have never cruised before. If anyone has any tips for us 1st timers on a Disney Cruise, we would love to hear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter