Disney Fantasy September 2nd, 2017 Western Caribbean Meetup

Hi everyone ! I just booked our first ever family cruise and am so excited! So any tips and ideas are appreciated :worship:We are sailing with 3 other families who have all cruised with Disney. And from what they've shared it sounds amazing.There are 18 of us in all.

Hi everyone ! I just booked our first ever family cruise and am so excited! So any tips and ideas are appreciated :worship:We are sailing with 3 other families who have all cruised with Disney. And from what they've shared it sounds amazing.There are 18 of us in all.

Hi LoveBug, I have tons of tips and tricks. I'm going to go ahead and post some of the links for everyone. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but our first 7-Night Cruise! Woohoo! :)

Hello,

I thought I would post a few links for those who haven't cruised or would like some great tips and tricks.

Top 10 First-Time Tips for DCL http://www.disneytouristblog.com/disney-cruise-line-first-time-tips/

15 Tips and Tricks for the Best Disney Cruise ever https://www.babble.com/babble-voices/15-tips-and-tricks-for-the-best-disney-cruise-ever/

http://www.buysafesea.com/ Sea Safe is a protectant against jellyfish stings and sea lice. I've heard there have been a number of people who get the sea lice rash. I have personally been stung by a jellyfish at Castaway Cay. It's not pleasant. Wish I would have had it on my first cruise. You can order it with sunscreen.

I'll post more as I retrieve them!

Happy Cruisin'!!!!

Hi everyone, we have booked for this cruise. We're a family of 4 (2 daughters currently age 16 & 8). It will be our second cruise, we previously were on the Fantasy in 2014 & loved it! We are from the UK so will be flying in to Orlando the week before & spending 7 nights at Saratoga Springs first (our favourite Disney resort).

We would definitely like to join the FE when it does get set up. I've tried finding groups on Facebook but can't find anything yet. I'm on the All About Disney Cruises Facebook page which is great if you have any questions.

Can't wait! 418 days and counting.

Wow! Seems like everyone is already on top of their cruising plans! We recently got off our 1st Disney Cruise at the beginning of August. I am ready to sail again, just as we (my DP and I) were getting the hang of it, we had to leave! So we have decide to take another cruise for a longer amount of time! We are so excited to go to ALL the Ports and even having a couple of At Sea days!

We would also LOVE to be included in the FE group when it is created! My DP had an AMAZING time coming back to our stateroom to see if we got any gifts in our FE! Can't wait to leave!!!!

369 days to go! (Almost less than a year!!)

I did Fish extender on our last cruise and I am looking to do it again, however I am in the Facebook group for this cruise so I'm not sure how it works with having a group here and there.
I cannot locate that group. Did a search on Disney Fantasy September 2, 2017

We just booked our cruise, which will be for our Honeymoon!! Knew the FI was for me when he wanted to go on DCL as well. This will be our first without the rest of my family and we're so excited!

Any other non-children couples going?

Does anyone know if are cruise will be a Halloween cruise as they normally start in September?

Does anyone know if are cruise will be a Halloween cruise as they normally start in September?

I have done this cruise the past 3 years and it has been the first Halloween cruise of the season. I would think we stand a very good chance to be a Halloween cruise again.

I have done this cruise the past 3 years and it has been the first Halloween cruise of the season. I would think we stand a very good chance to be a Halloween cruise again.
Hi

Thanks good to hear will be nice to experience the Halloween cruise

Hello All! This is my family's second Disney Cruise, our first was to Alaska! We have 3 children (5,7,9) and grandma will be traveling with us. Looking forward to a warm cruise compared to the cool one before :) My mom (grandma) is wheelchair bound and we find the disney cruise has been an amazing way to experience Disney! Looking forward to getting to know all of you before we sail. We are traveling from Oregon. Also interested in the FE, it was a fun and memorable part of our last cruise!

I am brand new to this forum!

Hi everyone. We are excited to go on this cruise. This is my 4th cruise and DH's 3rd cruise. Our last cruise was in the summer of 2015, where we cruised the Mediterranean when we lived in Germany, so we are long overdue. :) We have participated in the FE the last few cruises and have really enjoyed it, and we would like to participate this time around as well. This will be our first Halloween cruise. :)

Last edited:
what is the exact description in search of facebook group? the one i found only has four members...is that just us?
thanks

Hello I am so excited! 1st time on a cruise and 1st time on a forum. We will be on this cruise celebrating our 25th anniversary. With our 14 yr old twin boys and our 3yr old daughter. Can't wait to meet everyone

Hello Everyone. All new to this forum and will be first time cruisers on the Fantasy Sept 2nd .I will be cruising with my husband and 3 daughters from Toronto Canada. We are so excited for this trip and me being a super planner have already done lots of research which landed me here ....I would love to be part of the FE group so please keep me posted on how to join. Let the Magic begin

Hello fellow Cruisers! First time on forum, and first cruise with DCL (although several former cruises on NCL). I am Debbie (Great Aunt, literally and figuratively) traveling with my almost Niece-In-Law Stephanie and her daughter (my Great Niece) Kennedy, who will be four.

We will be flying in from San Antonio Thursday evening, with plans to spend Friday a Legoland in Winter Haven, then travel to Port Canaveral Saturday morning.

Still researching the FE thing - but sounds like fun from what I've deciphered so far!

hello!!! My name is cady, I will be sailing with my mom, dad, cousins: Olivia and Aiden 5 and 7, my aunt and uncle, and my grandma!!! Big crew most of us have been on 6 times but we also have some first timers with us!!! We are very excited to get abord and are just counting the days!!!!party::stitch::simba::ccat::figment::hmghost:

Well we were just booked my wife, my sister her husband 2 kids and my mom and dad for their 50th wedding anniversary. For my sisters family its their first cruise for the entire group its their first disney. Our first cruise was Podcast cruise 6.0.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter