Lemon Custard
View attachment 188812

Narcoossee's Candy Bar
View attachment 188813

Coconut and Chocolate Creme Brulee

View attachment 188816

Almond-Crusted Cheesecake
View attachment 188817
would love your thoughts on everything you had at narcoossees if you have the time!

B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. - Disney Springs
3 Little Pigs Sampler
Reuben, Bacon-wrapped with Black Bean Salsa and Chili Cheese
FullSizeRender.jpg
"Welcome" Cheese Platter a the Polynesian- King Kamehameha Suite
FullSizeRend1er.jpg
Kona Island Polynesian - Volcano Roll
IMG_3325.JPG
Kona Island-Polynesian - Nigiri (Requested All Tuna)
IMG_3326.JPG
The Daily Poutine- Disney Springs
Classic Poutine
French Fries, Beef Poutine Gravy and Cheddar Cheese Curds
IMG_3551.JPG

Ooh, I have lots of Disney food pics (sadly most of them phone quality lol), but these are from our most recent trip...February '16!

French Vanilla Iced Coffee Float at MK.
food1.jpg

La Hacienda platter from La Hacienda de San Angel (plus an avocado margarita).
food3.jpg
food2.jpg

Chocolates from The Ganachery. My SIL and I split an assortment. I chose the mint (bottom left), pistachio (top left), and chipotle pepper (bottom right). All very good, but the chipotle was my absolute fave...addicting!
food4.jpg

Last edited:
Chocolates from The Ganachery. My SIL and I split an assortment. I chose the mint (bottom left), pistachio (top left), and chipotle pepper (bottom right). All very good, but the chipotle was my absolute fave...addicting!
food4-jpg.189422

Do you know what the other flavors were?

Love all these pictures.....helps me decide some different places to eat in 12 Days!!!!

So I know this sounds stupid, but what is a cheese curd? What does it taste like?

So I'm at Disney Springs with my poncho on as the rain is coming down and decide to finally find the Daily Poutine after being here 3 days. I finally find them tucked behind Lego and go to order the classic Poutine I have read so much about. Then I see a sign that says ALL DAY BREAKFAST POUTINE. The lady says they just started selling them yesterday, the 28th, and it is tots (or puffs as they have to call 'em), country sausage gravy, cheese curds, & an egg with the yellow runny (as I call it). Same price as the classic Poutine so I order it and receive the monster pictured below. Now I am 6' 4" and around 335 lbs but this thing filled me up quick. And it is awesome. Best thing I ate here so far. Tomorrow I'll get the classic.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
So I'm at Disney Springs with my poncho on as the rain is coming down and decide to finally find the Daily Poutine after being here 3 days. I finally find them tucked behind Lego and go to order the classic I have read so much about. Then I see a sign that says ALL DAY BREAKFAST POUTINE. The last days they just started selling them yesterday, the 28th, and the are tots or puffs as they have to call 'em) country sausage gravy, cheese curds, & an egg with the yellow runny (as I call it). Same price so I order it and get the monster below. Now I am 6' 4" and around 335 but this thing filled me up quick. And it is awesome. Best thing I ate here so far. Tomorrow I get the classic.

View attachment 190743 View attachment 190744

My husband would die over this. He is a breakfast FANATIC - right up his alley!! Thank you for the review and photos!!

So I'm at Disney Springs with my poncho on as the rain is coming down and decide to finally find the Daily Poutine after being here 3 days. I finally find them tucked behind Lego and go to order the classic Poutine I have read so much about. Then I see a sign that says ALL DAY BREAKFAST POUTINE. The lady says they just started selling them yesterday, the 28th, and it is tots (or puffs as they have to call 'em), country sausage gravy, cheese curds, & an egg with the yellow runny (as I call it). Same price as the classic Poutine so I order it and receive the monster pictured below. Now I am 6' 4" and around 335 lbs but this thing filled me up quick. And it is awesome. Best thing I ate here so far. Tomorrow I'll get the classic.

View attachment 190743 View attachment 190744
Now those look YUMMY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter