Disney Gift Card customer service email

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
Hello. I had a couple of gift cards in which November of 2023 I called to get the balances and there was a total of $1021.00. Today I called and it was a zero balance on both used in November and December and I was not there last year. The customer service rep gave me an email to send the info too and it came back as undeliverable. Has anyone else ever had this or do you know the correct email to send it too? I may have to call customer service back again to verify but the representative was very hard to understand. TIA

Sorry I don’t know the email. Did you log on to Disneygiftcard.com and check them there? You may need to do so to see the initial load and purchase date if you don’t still have your receipt.

Is there an email address on the back of the gift card? I had to contact them with an issue and I feel like that is where I got the email. When my DH is awake I can dig for an old gift card to see if has the email

Where you by any chance storing them on the website where you can combine them?

Is there an email address on the back of the gift card? I had to contact them with an issue and I feel like that is where I got the email. When my DH is awake I can dig for an old gift card to see if has the email

Where you by any chance storing them on the website where you can combine them?
I did combine some but not positive if I combined all of them. I am thinking I did because not sure why I would only combine part of them and not all. I called the number on the card and they gave me the same email as I had before so I sent it again. So far I think it was delivered but no response back yet. Thank you to all for your help. I will update if/when I hear back from them.

Can you please post the email address you sent your request to? I had an issue with being double charged on a gift card. I tried submitting my request through the website but never received a reply or even a confirmation that my message was received.

How long ago was it? We just called disney reservations and told them what happened. They transferred us to the right department and they reversed the charges one time when we were double charged at geiser pointe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter