Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Kroger deal. I just tried to order, at the checkout (after I've entered everything) it says sorry this promo is not available any more.

So Kroger deal shows as sold out to me. But just to clarify for the future, this order would earn fuel points? And 4x points because of the current promo?

Well, I kept hitting submit, it went through. But says "ordering processing, we'll send you an email confirmation once your order is approved" So we'll see if it goes through or not...
That’s what my successful order showed this morning. Fingers crossed for you!

So Kroger deal shows as sold out to me. But just to clarify for the future, this order would earn fuel points? And 4x points because of the current promo?
There was a field during checkout to put in your fuel rewards number - I don’t have Kroger fuel rewards so I put in my sister’s. I can ask her if she got any points from it.

I am so new to this , but can someone please explain the process on how to purchase disney GC using Best Buy GC after trading in your SB for the Best buy GC. Can I purchase the disney GC online via swagbucks shop at Best Buy?? Or does it have to be in the store and what is a QC code? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

To add on to the latest question, I have the option of buying a Best Buy E-Card. Can I buy this E-Card, print it out, go to the store, and buy a Disney GC?

I am so new to this , but can someone please explain the process on how to purchase disney GC using Best Buy GC after trading in your SB for the Best buy GC. Can I purchase the disney GC online via swagbucks shop at Best Buy?? Or does it have to be in the store and what is a QC code? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

To add on to the latest question, I have the option of buying a Best Buy E-Card. Can I buy this E-Card, print it out, go to the store, and buy a Disney GC?

Yes it must be done in store. You don't necessarily have to print it out though as I usually just show my phone with the barcode.

There's been a lot of chatter about this the on the last pages of this board. You may want to go back and read through. But the gist of it is...
- Get Best Buy gift cards at a discount (last good one was the Kroger deal this AM)
- Combine this with a Swagbucks deal, that gives you a 500sb bonus when you spend $50 at Best Buy. You also may receive 2SB/$1 spent at BB. This is a QR code generated within the Swagbucks "shop" section. You can generate and print out, or do on your phone at checkout, some have even done screen shots.
- So at Best Buy use your BB GC's (can be e-card or regular). Purchase in $50 increments. So if you have $100, you need to make 2 purchases. You need a different QR for each transaction.

So at BB checkout: BB rewards, Scan GC for purchase, then they'll scan the QR code, then pay with your BB GC.

If SB deal is still working {which it seems to be} this will generate $5 in SB for every $50 purchase. You may get that additional $1 for spending as well.

ETA: I just saw the bit about using SB for Best Buy. You can cash out your SB for various gift cards. Best buy, paypal, walmart, a long list. Right now, part of the draw on redeeming for BB is to turn around and do the SB deal again. You could also send your SB money to paypal and purchase discounted GCs when a deal comes up.

Kroger Deal is not dead! Just ordered a set of 3 for me and a set of 3 for my husband. It's the same scenario as when they had $15 off $100 a while back. It showed sold out quickly as well. You just have to keep refreshing the page constantly. The first transaction took around 3-5 minutes of refreshing before it popped open to buy. Gift cards already came through on that one. It showed available again right after but would only let me select 1 and would not process payment. So I started over with refreshing and it took closer to 10 min to get it to pop open again for order and got it to go through just fine with my husbands account. So until the current page changes you can still get this deal if you keep refreshing!

I’m sure this is already been asked 100 times but can you still use target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards? Thank you

Kroger Deal is not dead! Just ordered a set of 3 for me and a set of 3 for my husband. It's the same scenario as when they had $15 off $100 a while back. It showed sold out quickly as well. You just have to keep refreshing the page constantly. The first transaction took around 3-5 minutes of refreshing before it popped open to buy. Gift cards already came through on that one. It showed available again right after but would only let me select 1 and would not process payment. So I started over with refreshing and it took closer to 10 min to get it to pop open again for order and got it to go through just fine with my husbands account. So until the current page changes you can still get this deal if you keep refreshing!
I'm bored out of my skull at 3 mins. I yield! You deserve the savings @ssedlac1 !

Arrg! Finally, after refreshing the product page a billion times, the"sold out" disappeared and it let me enter 3 in the quantity. It took me to the payment page, I fill it out, click place order, and get an error.
"Payment Error: sorry, product is not sold anymore."
It seems to be dead. :(
If it works for anyone after now, let us know.

Arrg! Finally, after refreshing the product page a billion times, the"sold out" disappeared and it let me enter 3 in the quantity. It took me to the payment page, I fill it out, click place order, and get an error.
"Payment Error: sorry, product is not sold anymore."
It seems to be dead. :(
If it works for anyone after now, let us know.
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter