Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP on DoC Chase Lowe’s offer did not credit for Amazon gift card purchase. They only received credit for the portion of their purchase that wasn’t the gift card. https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-offers-10-back-at-lowes-120-maximum/#comment-683433

Look again. The poster updates to say that she/he did get the remaining credit. Kinda odd it came through as 2 separate credits. I used the offer on 6 different cards and bought Visa gift cards at Lowe's. I still have 2 pending, but the rest have credited.

I might try the Staples thing. Thanks to @Jax1023 for suggesting that!

Look again. The poster updates to say that she/he did get the remaining credit. Kinda odd it came through as 2 separate credits. I used the offer on 6 different cards and bought Visa gift cards at Lowe's. I still have 2 pending, but the rest have credited.

I might try the Staples thing. Thanks to @Jax1023 for suggesting that!
Dangit. Not 45 mins after I saw that lol. Well, at least the offer is still good! I did the Staples Chase successfully with a happy gift cards.

I just did my first Happy card transaction at Nike and it was so easy. I did 4 separate transactions and the cashier was so nice. Hopefully it’s this easy at BBB.

At Nike? Which Happy Card has Nike on it?
Happy Teen, gift card mall had them 20% off a little over a week ago. I bought them to buy the sought after Jordan’s that release tomorrow. They retail at $220+ tax which is $15 here and way out of my price range. I bought 4 $50 Happy teens for $160 and had like $25 in Amazon credit from apps and bought a $25 Nike gift card with it. $170 is still crazy but I haven’t splurged on anything this year so I’m treating myself.

So I am having a problems with my Happy Guys/ Home Depot transactions. I have been able to buy some Disney Gift Cards. But, when I check out at self checkout, most of the cards are popping up and saying "see attendant". They can't figure out how to fix them (They say it isn't recognizing the number), and I can't buy the gift cards. It doesn't happen all the time, and sometimes a card has worked, but not worked the 2nd time I try and use it.

Anyone else have this problem?

So I am having a problems with my Happy Guys/ Home Depot transactions. I have been able to buy some Disney Gift Cards. But, when I check out at self checkout, most of the cards are popping up and saying "see attendant". They can't figure out how to fix them (They say it isn't recognizing the number), and I can't buy the gift cards. It doesn't happen all the time, and sometimes a card has worked, but not worked the 2nd time I try and use it.

Sounds like they’ve got a batch of bad Disney gift cards :(

Make sure you are scanning the code on the gift card and not the shorter code on the backing. Best to cover the shorter code with your hand.

YES. I posted about my issue here: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-deals.2941964/page-1787#post-59996116"]Post #35734[/URL]

Rmn cashback online working for gc only orders at staples?

Get a visa gc for 106.95, get $10 back from rmn, $6 from visa offers. Take the visa gc to Best Buy and get $9.50 back from swagbucks, $1 back from bb rewards.

Total savings 19.5%.

Anyone tried this yet?

Was thinking about this. Alternatively, you get about the same return if you buy the $200 Visa gc, forget the Chase offer and pay with an Ink Cash/Plus at 5x. RMN should pay $15. I just did this. Will be curious to see if it tracks.

I've tried searching on this thread, but can we still use Best Buy rewards to purchase Disney Gift cards at Best Buy? Thanks!

I personally haven't done it, but I believe the consensus is that it does still work.
Fabulous!! I know I've done it in the past but it's been a while, so I wasn't sure if it was still possible or if things had changed, like being able to use Target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards..

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter