Disney has something HUGE happening! It's OFFICIAL...post #1

Oh I'm so excited for the promotion! That would be awesome if that rumor above is true. I can't wait til its officially announced and I can subtly hint to DH about it every day until he caves... :lmao:

"So there's this new discount offer...and uh, its pretty big...so we should go..."

I equate it to my compulsive buying trend: "bbuuuut it was on sale!!"

Seriously, its Disney on sale...woohoo!

Humm, wonder if I can talk Dh into another trip so soon? Okay maybe we will just leave him home and I will take the girls.;)

DH just woke up on the couch next to me and I told him about the possible discount and as he climbed the stairs up to bed he mumbled, "Lets do that..." So I said, "Don't tempt me!" And he said, "I'm not, I'll do that..."

This is a good deal... I wish we weren't relocating in a few months! We need the $3K toward our down payment. Bummer!!!!:headache:

DH just woke up on the couch next to me and I told him about the possible discount and as he climbed the stairs up to bed he mumbled, "Lets do that..." So I said, "Don't tempt me!" And he said, "I'm not, I'll do that..."
You wouldn't have to tell me twice.:lmao: I am already looking on disney.com to see prices and availability. I'm thinking the least I could do is go during spring training, for DH's sake. Since he has been a victim of my Disney obsession all these years. I figure at least this time we could satisfy each of our obsessions.

You wouldn't have to tell me twice.:lmao: I am already looking on disney.com to see prices and availability. I'm thinking the least I could do is go during spring training, for DH's sake. Since he has been a victim of my Disney obsession all these years. I figure at least this time we could satisfy each of our obsessions.

ESPN the weekend Feb 27-March 1...that could persuade him too! ;)

OMG If this happens i am sooooo going to Disney!!!!!!!!

Would the christmas decorations still be up on January 6th? Sigh i doubt it but one can dream...........

What is the weather like at this time?

Oh man i just found flights for $166 each total of $332

Wow, I wish like crazy that I could afford something like that!! Even at that great rate it would be out of our reach currently. I'm gonna go :sad1: now!

WOW!!! that is huge!!!

From the resorts board...

This isn't official yet - but we hear this will be released at 5:00 pm tomorrow and we don't want you to miss out! Here is what we've heard:

Book your trip beginning at 5 pm on Thursday, November 6, 2008. How big is this discount? It's the biggest discount run by Disney Parks since 2001!

For every 4 nights - you get 3 nights free!
For every 4 days of tickets - you get 3 days free!
If you book your trip between January 4th and March 29th, you also receive a $200 Disney Gift Card to spend!

*****Book between November 6th and December 20th!*****
Travel between January 4th and June 27th!
Travel between January 4th and March 29th to include the Disney Gift Card.
Travel between March 29th and June 27th to include the discount, but not the Disney Gift Card.

Wahoooo that almost to good to be true. Keep your fingers crossed!

We are already booked for the first week in June. Hopefully we can take advantage of the discount. Or maybe we can cancel and rebook and get it. Sounds great! :cool1:

So if this is the rumor that would be gREAT!! But boo on me, I'd like to stay at the Shades of Green. Darn. But I'll look in to this.

We were seriously planning on going there for the first week of March.

Update from mousesavers:

Disney will be releasing the HUGE deal at 5:00pm today-Nov. 6th

Set your clock DIS'ers!
ressies are open until 10pm

Ok this may be cheating, but couldn't we go ahead and book now and apply the discount or cancel later if it's not true? I won't be able to book this evening and the hotel I want has availability now. Is it only certain resorts?

Hmmm. This would fit one of our potential trips since we'll be going for 7 days but we don't need tickets - we have the AP for this year.

And then DH said we won't be returning till 2012 as a family (I might try to squeeze in a solo trip 2011 for 3 days).

I'll have to go work the numbers and see if it would be worth doing and saving the tickets for our 2012 trip.

alright...I must subscribe! Here's to hoping the rumors are true! you dis'ers haven't steered me wrong yet...please don't start now! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter