Disney here we come

OKWgolfer

Earning My Ears
We have ressies this weekend at VWL for three days, arriving on Friday. My DW was so anxious to get there, that she talked me in to booking a room for Thursday. I just called and I was able to get the $49 special at All Stars. Cool. This will be our first stay at VWL. Did I mention that we are leaving the kids with grandparents? Way cool. Well, I’ll try to give an update when we get back. See ya.

OKW members since '92

WDW for two!

Now that's a scenario I'm looking forward to somewhere down the road when the rugrats are all growed up!

have a great time! i really miss having teens with us when we do a ladies only or if we stop off at dl from a business trip. i know, i'm crazy.:p

Have a great time at VWL. It's great there. I have 22 days to go! Can't wait myself.

Have a great time. We loved it and hope you do as well. 70ish days until we are back.

have a great time, dw and will be there in 44 day and counting with no kids yeah........

We re going to be at VWL at this same time. Any info an how busy the parks have been?

going also , we fly out of Boston and stay at BW , witch i just got for a great price on the dvc rent trade board less than 5.00 a point , before that we had reservation at allstars for 50.00 per night , so we took the upgrade would rather stay at
board walk , there is one more post on the dvc rent trade board for this week end , for the bw. u could reallly surpirise some one with this and we have a/p so we r going to pop down for weekend..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter