Disney Honeymoon

DVC_HK

Mouseketeer
So I think I have every signature dining in the parks during our week there. I have Yachtsman steakhouse for one night out of the parks but is there any other ya'll suggest? Staying at AKL if that helps

Personally I would focus more on outside the parks for signature meals. I would go Shula's Steak House over Yachtsman. Look at Jiko. I don't necessarily think you need to focus on signature either...just look for good. I am looking forward to Wine Bar George for an upcoming trip. There are so many good places at Disney Springs.

Do you have any reservations for any of the AKL restaurants? Boma, Sanaa, and Jiko are all EXCELLENT! Boma is our favorite meal and the only dinner buffet we return to.

Jiko! Beautiful setting and beautiful food! You're at AKL anyway, so no brainer. Many people make a special trip to AKL just to eat at Jiko. 🦓🦒

Oh, and Happy Wedding!!!!

I would highly suggest a late dinner reservation at the California Grill! pace yourself through appetizers, entrée and dessert... and you will be able to see the fireworks from the window or go out on the roof!

Our never miss restaurants are Jiko, California Grill, Flying Fish, Narcoosee's and lately we have been enjoying Il Mulino.

Thank ya'll for the suggestions! Going to try for a earlier Jiko res so we might be able to see the animals up close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter