Disney Knitting patterns

PrincessKell

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows of or has any Disney knitting patterns for scarves or blankets... It could be anything from Mickey heads or Princess or anything. I would really love to make a blanket for my daughter.

Thanks!

Thanks so much for posting those links! You've given me a great idea for a Christmas gift! Any ideas on where I could find instructions on doing double-knit?

I feel a bit silly now, I didn't notice that one was also a tutorial. Thanks again for sharing! I'm excited to try it out.

I am SOO excited!! I showed this to my boss and she is knitting it for me!! YAY!! :woohoo: Thank you so much for sharing!!

Ooh I do love thoses links! I might have to get on that for DD's birthday next month

Here is a super simple disney mickey mouse scarf pattern. It is all knits purls and slip stitches and you can use whatever colors, yarn and needles you would like! I have found that a larger needle and a worsted weight yarn work the best. Happy Disney knitting!
flickr.com/photos/chuhead/6753031203/in/photostream

Here is a super simple disney mickey mouse scarf pattern. It is all knits purls and slip stitches and you can use whatever colors, yarn and needles you would like! I have found that a larger needle and a worsted weight yarn work the best. Happy Disney knitting!
flickr.com/photos/chuhead/6753031203/in/photostream

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

I don't knit or crochet but have recieved charts from italy that i believe are duplicate stitch.They are made with rectangle boxes instead of square ones like cross stitch.they are of bambi,and his gang as well as lady and the tramp.

Jessica...I loved the pattern for your scarf so much that I am making it as we speak. I LOVE the way it is turning out so far.

I chose to do it in a solid color....white. When I am finished, I will attach red and white polka dot bows to the mouse heads....ala Minnie.

Thank you so much for the pattern!!!!!!!!!

If you search disney and/or mickey on ravelry you get tons of patterns and charts!

I've never done a disney scarf or blanket, but I knit my 1 year old a mickey mouse costume for halloween last year. Cutest costume ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter