Manticore - 6
Colt - 8

Lady & the Tramp
Lady - 8
Tramp - MAX
Jock - MAX
Joe - 8 (ready for 9)
Tony - 9

They do feel relatively slow, but I’m finding the Onward characters to be much longer. The one think I like about the L&T characters is that they had non L&T characters collect so I’m maxed out on Spaghetti plates most of the time, which is unheard of for any other group I've ever collected. Maybe because of that and it seems like other jobs take longer, or require more multiple character jobs, it feels longer?

I’m finding Onward feels like they are taking forever. Maybe part of the problem is they’ve stuck dice into 2 or 3 4/6 hours jobs? Find that incredible annoying, because they basically make those jobs useless since they will almost always return dice. I find that I’m sending most of my onward characters on 1 or 2 hour jobs and sending them out on longer jobs overnight. The fact that you can’t use elixir to buy any items also doesn’t help.

One thing I really liked about the Star Wars characters is that almost every item for those characters were able to be purchased with elixir. It let me finish those characters much quicker.

For many of the Onward Characters I just have them doing their 60 min task for the dice - figure at least I know I will collect a few of those each time I check my game, and then just do longer tasks over night. Only exception is Ian I have him do his 4 hour task for his items and Dad does the 6 hour task for Ian's items

Not sure if that is the best way to go but at least feels like I am making enough headway with the dice that when I have the other items needed to level up a character I have enough dice

Here’s where I sit:

Onward
Dad - 6
Barley - 8 (ready for 9)
Ian - 6
Laurel - 7 (ready for 8)
Blazey - 7 (ready for 8)
Manticore - 6
Colt - 8

Lady & the Tramp
Lady - 8
Tramp - MAX
Jock - MAX
Joe - 8 (ready for 9)
Tony - 9

Looks like your really progressing well with the L&tT characters! Think part of my problem is I’m been playing more casually the last month or so and I’m just not logging en enough to hit the 6/8 hour jobs at the right time. Probably costing me a collection cycle for the 6 hour jobs each day?

For many of the Onward Characters I just have them doing their 60 min task for the dice - figure at least I know I will collect a few of those each time I check my game, and then just do longer tasks over night. Only exception is Ian I have him do his 4 hour task for his items and Dad does the 6 hour task for Ian's items

Not sure if that is the best way to go but at least feels like I am making enough headway with the dice that when I have the other items needed to level up a character I have enough dice

Well, I’m doing the exact same thing, so if it’s not the best way to go, we’re on the same wavelength. Feels like it works fairly well, since we need the dice anyways.

One thing I’ve started doing is maxing out on common tokens, especially when there are conflicts with rarer tokens. I’ve found this cuts down on those instances of sending someone out 4-8hrs and ending up with a common token. Then I’ve been leveling characters over night. Right now, every Onward character besides Ian is on dice and I’m maxed out on L&T

One thing I’ve started doing is maxing out on common tokens, especially when there are conflicts with rarer tokens. I’ve found this cuts down on those instances of sending someone out 4-8hrs and ending up with a common token. Then I’ve been leveling characters over night. Right now, every Onward character besides Ian is on dice and I’m maxed out on L&T
That is the approach I have taken too. I use the hour-long tasks as much during the day as I can to build common tokens up and limit my longer tasks to when I am sleeping. It does get pretty old though. I feel like we will be grinding for common tokens forever.

Well I'm glad someone bought an Oswald hat after I won the stupid stand. Sure hope she buys one of those Onward wands next.
Screenshot_20200429-220643_Kingdoms.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm glad someone bought an Oswald hat after I won the stupid stand. Sure hope she buys one of those Onward wands next.
View attachment 491727
OooOOooOOoo a rare look into the park of an intern, Look at all those attractions and concessions us mere mortals don't have!

You't hae thought lots of people would have stopped there as a result of placement. I noticed that guests don't really wander to far off places.

OooOOooOOoo a rare look into the park of an intern, Look at all those attractions and concessions us mere mortals don't have!

You't hae thought lots of people would have stopped there as a result of placement. I noticed that guests don't really wander to far off places.

I always find it interesting how other people design, or drop buildings, into there kingdom. The plot of land @supernova showed is where I always put new buildings that give items that I’m currently collecting And once I no longer need those items I move the building elsewhere, or store it away.

I wish there was a way to dismiss or remove quests from your pylon.

I pulled Jack Sparrow out of a free prize chest a while back (or I wouldn't have him). He has ended up with a side quest that requires his coat costume - which I have zero intention of ever trying to acquire. So his side quest is going to sit on my pylon forever.

Not a big deal, just wanted to express my annoyance.

I pulled Jack Sparrow out of a free prize chest a while back (or I wouldn't have him). He has ended up with a side quest that requires his coat costume - which I have zero intention of ever trying to acquire. So his side quest is going to sit on my pylon forever.

I remember that happening to me. I actually reported it to customer support because I assumed it was a glitch, only to get a message saying nope, it's working as intended. I actually got his coat (don't even remember how), but I was annoyed up until the day I did. Glad they haven't done that again.

I always find it interesting how other people design, or drop buildings, into there kingdom. The plot of land @supernova showed is where I always put new buildings that give items that I’m currently collecting And once I no longer need those items I move the building elsewhere, or store it away.
I toss those buildings up there by big thunder mountain. I have what I need around screamin to get my level 2 thrill zone. But most of the rest of my park sits vacant.

For me it is a side quest with wall-e that I pulled from a chest. I need the premium attraction to clear it. No thanks.

I will say I finally got a light saber stand from my chest. Don't really care about this mini event. Bring on the Pocahonas.

The Force was with me! I pulled Kylo Ren from the chest! When we did the SW event, I started collecting for him plenty early but the tokens just would. not. drop. and time ran out on me. Got my revenge now, mwahaha!

One more Probe Droid and I'll get the SW chest from that. Hoping for BB-8.

The Force was with me! I pulled Kylo Ren from the chest! When we did the SW event, I started collecting for him plenty early but the tokens just would. not. drop. and time ran out on me. Got my revenge now, mwahaha!

One more Probe Droid and I'll get the SW chest from that. Hoping for BB-8.

Congrats!

I got the Storm Trooper!! I all I need is BB-8.

Nice! Are you playing the Droid-Be-Gone mini event? All you need to do is collect 5 droids for a SW chest.

Since I had all the characters and attractions, I ended up with 2 uncommon Blue Lightsaber stands. Was hoping to get 2 different stands.

Congrats!

Nice! Are you playing the Droid-Be-Gone mini event? All you need to do is collect 5 droids for a SW chest.

Since I had all the characters and attractions, I ended up with 2 uncommon Blue Lightsaber stands. Was hoping to get 2 different stands.

Yes!! I'm one droid away, so fingers crossed!

Well, pulled a blue lightsaber stand from today's chest (which I already had) but got the blue milk stand from the chest after getting 5 prob droids which was new for me so that is something I guess

Got no shot at being in top 3 of leaderboard which is required to get the storm trooper helmet stand (currently at 8 top 3 have 19, 17, and 17)

Well, pulled a blue lightsaber stand from today's chest (which I already had) but got the blue milk stand from the chest after getting 5 prob droids which was new for me so that is something I guess

Got no shot at being in top 3 of leader board which is required to get the storm trooper helmet stand (currently at 8 top 3 have 19, 17, and 17)

The top of my leader board WAS 27, but the whole leader board has now disappeared

Got no shot at being in top 3 of leaderboard which is required to get the storm trooper helmet stand (currently at 8 top 3 have 19, 17, and 17)

My top 3 have 59, 22 and 21. Find it amusing that someone is willing to cheat or spend gems to have 59 already.:rotfl: Gem costs are surprisingly cheap though. The EMPs are the hardest thing to collect, so if you just collect the Cutters it only costs 6 gems to buy the 2 EMPs. Still not worth it, but if I were only a few short from top 3 it would be worth it.

The top of my leader board WAS 27, but the whole leader board has now disappeared
Mine was just down when I went to check my leaders, but it came back a few minutes later and they were still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter