• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Claw bots are back.

I'm already frustrated with it. One hour from the start (10AM CST) and my second round hasn't shown up yet. I definitely wouldn't mind if there's a two hour break in between, but I already have people in my leaderboard with 24 and 16 bots! There's no way that should be possible without cheating - makes me not even want to bother with trying.

EDIT: Now after I have collected 32 clawbots, it seems that things are back to normal. The two people who did have 24 bots by 30 minutes after the event started do not seem to have progressed. I wonder if it was just a glitch in the game or if they actually got removed for time tampering. Either way, I'm still in the running!

Last edited:
I'm already frustrated with it. One hour from the start (10AM CST) and my second round hasn't shown up yet. I definitely wouldn't mind if there's a two hour break in between, but I already have people in my leaderboard with 24 and 16 bots! There's no way that should be possible without cheating - makes me not even want to bother with trying.

Same thing here. Not worth my time since that 24 was even before I could try for the second time.

ETA: This is not the kind of update I was hoping for.

I completely agree! I keep thinking there is something I'm missing when these events pop up, but the more I play the more I realize there's no way for me to fairly top the leaderboard.

I'm just gingerly leveling my characters up now since I'm all caught up. It's rather relaxing.

Still waiting for the next update though!
I like your picture! - My gf is a huge fan of B&TB! I would also enjoy the next update to include a 90s classic movie; such as, B&TB or Aladdin!

ENOUGH!!!! I'm opening THAT can of worms!
Aside from the Claw Bots, did anybody else see the picture on Instagram with the eyepatch and then the blurred attraction on Facebook today? I HOPE it's the rest of Peter Pan, but I have a sinking feeling that it may be Pirates of The Carribean? Although Pirates would not deter me from continuing to play the game, I feel that it is a sharp turn away from the classic cartoon Disney characters that we have seen thus far.
I've also thought that one of the Three Musketeers has an eyepatch, too?
Thoughts?

I personally like the chests! I'm heading towards the end of the game and the magic has been helpful! Especially when I needed 200,000 plus magic! I think it's a good lead into the Pirates of the Caribbean! Hoping the update comes soon! I heard it might show up on "talk like a pirate" day. I just hope it is a part of the main storyline, as I'm collecting Mother G items right now! Just trying to stay positive! I had to stop reading this forum for awhile because people were bringing me down!

Did anyone see the new Disney app they released? It's another building game like this one except it only focuses on Beauty and the Beast, Tangled and Frozen. I was tempted to download and see how it is but between playing this and playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained I can't get sucked into another game. I'm interested to see how it is though..

Did anyone see the new Disney app they released? It's another building game like this one except it only focuses on Beauty and the Beast, Tangled and Frozen. I was tempted to download and see how it is but between playing this and playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained I can't get sucked into another game. I'm interested to see how it is though..

No, what is it called?

ENOUGH!!!! I'm opening THAT can of worms!
Aside from the Claw Bots, did anybody else see the picture on Instagram with the eyepatch and then the blurred attraction on Facebook today? I HOPE it's the rest of Peter Pan, but I have a sinking feeling that it may be Pirates of The Carribean? Although Pirates would not deter me from continuing to play the game, I feel that it is a sharp turn away from the classic cartoon Disney characters that we have seen thus far.
I've also thought that one of the Three Musketeers has an eyepatch, too?
Thoughts?

Well, the game is supposed to be somewhat based on the Disney Parks, so I'm happy to see the possibility of Pirates coming. I just wish it was classic Pirates, but I imagine Jack will be one of the characters. I do hope they'll do Haunted Mansion with Ezra, Gus, and Phineas (hopefully with Hatbox as well).

No, what is it called?

Disney Enchanted Tales. I downloaded it yesterday and started the Beauty and the Beast story. It's alright. Somewhat similar to DMK but it looks like you'll have more flexibility where you place things at. And the game is set where the story is set (so for B&TB it's the town Belle is from)

No, what is it called?
Disney Enchanted Tales..... I'm a little beside myself right now. Some of us have been hardcore hoping for Beauty and the Beast and Frozen, and here they are on this OTHER Disney game?? That's a little ridiculous.... it's a kingdom building game, where characters can do tasks together to complete quests and gain more territory..... What a weird business model for Disney.... seems a bit repetitive....

Disney Enchanted Tales..... I'm a little beside myself right now. Some of us have been hardcore hoping for Beauty and the Beast and Frozen, and here they are on this OTHER Disney game?? That's a little ridiculous.... it's a kingdom building game, where characters can do tasks together to complete quests and gain more territory..... What a weird business model for Disney.... seems a bit repetitive....

This makes me wonder if we'll ever see them in DMK. It could be possible still since Tangled is in both.. But I do agree it's repetitive. I think DMK seems better, although I haven't tried the other one so I don't know for sure. Instead of spending time creating an almost same type of game they should've just spent that time focusing on giving us better things for DMK.

This makes me wonder if we'll ever see them in DMK. It could be possible still since Tangled is in both.. But I do agree it's repetitive. I think DMK seems better, although I haven't tried the other one so I don't know for sure. Instead of spending time creating an almost same type of game they should've just spent that time focusing on giving us better things for DMK.
Gameloft isn't the developer of Disney Enchanted Tales (listed as Disney itself), so I don't think we have to worry about resources being pulled away from further development of DET (unless Disney hired some of them away from Gameloft).

And there's no reason why Beauty and the Beast can't be in both. As you mention, Tangled is in both.

Sorry, I know this is my third post in about six posts, but I'm a long time lurker that finally created my account.

it's a kingdom building game, where characters can do tasks together to complete quests and gain more territory..... What a weird business model for Disney.... seems a bit repetitive....
Repetition in Disney online games? Weird. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play Frozen Free Fall. Or was that Maleficent Free Fall? Or Cinderella Free Fall?...

Like everyone else, I've only got 3 characters left to level up to 10, and then other than waiting for splash mountain, I have nothing left to do until they do an update.

In the meantime, one thing I haven't seen answered at all in this forum is, can you cap out on levels, and if so, at what level? I know I'm level 38, and I've seen a few people in the 40-42 range but what level is everyone else?

I STILL have not gotten the gloves..... I stopped checking multiple times daily & took a break for a few days. Came back on & a gold AND platinum chest dropped. I was thinking this is finally it.... NOPE I got magic & a Pete hat token........ Took another break for a few days... Only issue with that is my happiness has plummeted.... Now I don't want to update anyone who's tokens may appear in gold & platinum for fear that will happen again..... WOMP :mad:

I have to welcome Roz and Celia as my next quests. Also, to purchase Fantasy Faire for Cinderella's quests but I have no room for that. And no magic! I feel very poor in this game lol
As I read somewhere up thread, a previous poster mentioned they were able to collect lots of magic with placing lots of hat stands. I've placed quite a few and have fairly quickly gotten to the point where I don't need to worry about having enough magic any more! And I'm not too far past where you are in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter