• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Question - If I complete daily tasks but don't click "Collect" to get the reward before the day resets do I still get the reward when the new day kicks in?
I am 95% sure you are given the credit you earned even if you didn’t click them before the new day. I remember reading that in the patch notes when the season pass thing first started.

I just watched the Hunchback update video on Facebook. The comments are interesting. Not many seem pleased with the game. They are demanding land and are tired of paying for everything. And too much content….for newer players it is a cycle of getting a new character you can’t level up until you get another character you don’t have. It is frustrating for OG players, but for newper players….it has to be so disheartening.

For land management, I mainly leave out most of the main storyline attractions…and a few other IP faves. But with Webby (the Momey Bin), some other token earning attractions (Coco for a Red token), plus attractions sometimes needed for mini events or weekly tasks, I only have limited space now, too. It is manageable…until they add another event like this. In comments, someone said Pinocchio characters will help with the event. Not sure if that’s true. But we may need to pull out those attractions, too.

Also….ridiculous that current event (hunchback) concessions etc now are offered in bundles instead of earned in chests or mini events for free. They already get $$$ for the kingdom pass.

season pass tier 120
*I am now not clicking on tiers I have earned until I have a weekly task requiring several green decoration stands. That way I know I will at least have a chance to achieve that weekly task.

Medusa lvl 5

Webby lvl 6

Winnie Sanderson lvl 8
Sarah lvl 6…just keeping her there & only earning tokens from the attractions while I work on the rare tokens for the other two sisters
Mary lvl 9

Reds
all at lvl 9
except Priya & Miriam who are at lvl 6 just earning tokens through the attractions while I work on rare tokens for the others.

Up!
Dug lvl 8 - 1 more ear hat to get to 9
Russell lvl 8 - same strategy as with Sarah S & Red characters.
the rest - lvl 10

Event is a few days in and last post here was before it started. Color me surprised. :)

I welcomed Frollo last night; he didn't take as long as I expected. Phoebus is getting his tokens dropped at lightning speed. He's already at 5. Djali is the joke of the group so far...only level four and tokens are sporadically dropping.

Crossed into tier 128 for the season and I'm closing in on skipping a few more tiers (event currency milestone for happiness should be hit tomorrow; 20 event quests should also be tomorrow). Three weeklies left to go (wishes, hidden chests and parades). Everything is going pretty swimmingly for me, honestly.

Building Bells of Notre Dame now. Should have Frollo at 3 by the time that is finished with its 8 hour build. Phoebus at 6 collecting for 7 where I expect to leave him until the event is over to avoid token conflicts. Djali isn't very jolly at all and is level 4. Will probably hit a time wall with Esmerelda, oh well. Not too horrible yet, which means Quasimodo tokens will not drop at all once unlocked.

On pace to get Belle's dad.

Djali isn't very jolly at all and is level 4.
For me, Djali is stuck at level 3 and has been for several days now. I have been stuck on 2 Ears Hat for a few days. Only 3 characters can collect. Daisy, even with her 12 hour task, isn't dropping anything. I probably could just buy with gems. But I haven't really seen how "helpful" Djali has been with the event (yet). I know that Djali will probably help to get Quasi.

Well, I had the stomach flu. I guess that's the excuse I will give for being so far behind you guys, though I really don't get it. I must have the drop rates from hell or something.

Sjali: Ready to Level up to 3
Phoebus leveling up to something right now. I had been holding him back so as to not create conflicts with the new guy, but since you guys are whizzing through I figured I better level him up.
Claude Frollo is at Level 2 and is working on the Grand Gestures quest.

Finally ready to level Bianca to 9!!!

Last edited:
I got Flower in my gift chest yesterday. Now I'm down to Forky, Scrooge and the two Lady & The Tramp dogs among my missing premium characters (not counting those ridiculous Haunted Mansion ghosts)
Have you always gotten all characters from the events? I have a couple where I didn't quite make it to the last character unfortunately. Just got lucky with Pinocchio, fortunately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter