Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same. Hit it sometime after your timestamp.

Sssooo frustrating. But I say the same thing with every event and nothing ever changes, so...
Rather than develop content, it's apparently easier to phone it in and give us a half-assed event, with unnecessarily long tasks to artificially stretch the time out over three plus weeks.\

I admittedly don't focus on the activities so I might have missed one, but is there anything where the Soul woman is actually the club attraction thing? They designed it without walls. Is there anything going on there? Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't, truthfully.

I had to give up the event when Dorothea hit the lvl 5 requirement. I wish so much of an event wasn't spent leveling up characters.

I had to give up the event when Dorothea hit the lvl 5 requirement. I wish so much of an event wasn't spent leveling up characters.

My experience only, but Dorethea's tokens were really easy for me to get. I have her waiting to level up to 6 now. I'll do that after I get Joe. (Same with 22.)

Speaking of...just under four days left and I'm sitting at 3 piano's and 12 hats for Joe. The hats have been dropping like crazy today. I'm feeling less happy on the piano's, but still got lots of time to get them.

While I've been doing that, need three hats to welcome Madame Medusa and 15 hats to welcome Mrs. Jumbo.

Everything is going pretty swimmingly, all things considered.

Only have two of each left this morning. Drops for Joe have been unusually kind. Incredibly refreshing!!

In other news, I was looking at the tasks for gold trophies and prepping with duties as I do. Is there anyone out there remotely close to getting Woodwind to help with this? He is listed, but I’d need a miracle to get to 150 for this event😂

My experience only, but Dorethea's tokens were really easy for me to get. I have her waiting to level up to 6 now. I'll do that after I get Joe. (Same with 22.)

Speaking of...just under four days left and I'm sitting at 3 piano's and 12 hats for Joe. The hats have been dropping like crazy today. I'm feeling less happy on the piano's, but still got lots of time to get them.

While I've been doing that, need three hats to welcome Madame Medusa and 15 hats to welcome Mrs. Jumbo.

Everything is going pretty swimmingly, all things considered.
Mrs Jumbo was indeed a doozy! I’m still walking her through her baby steps. She is definitely the opposite of the adage “they grow so fast”

Only have two of each left this morning. Drops for Joe have been unusually kind. Incredibly refreshing!!

In other news, I was looking at the tasks for gold trophies and prepping with duties as I do. Is there anyone out there remotely close to getting Woodwind to help with this? He is listed, but I’d need a miracle to get to 150 for this event😂

Not even close. Tier 96 here...no way I'm getting him for this event. I'll have him by the end of the season, though.

I got really, really bored last night and used skips to get through a lot of tasks. Welcomed Joe last night and completed his first 60 minute task.

Should I have used the skips? Probably not. Did I? Yep. Do I regret it? I don't think so...yet. :)

Not even close. Tier 96 here...no way I'm getting him for this event. I'll have him by the end of the season, though.

I got really, really bored last night and used skips to get through a lot of tasks. Welcomed Joe last night and completed his first 60 minute task.

Should I have used the skips? Probably not. Did I? Yep. Do I regret it? I don't think so...yet. :)
Level 96 here too. No skips yet…well, not exactly true. I’ve been blowing thru some skips to get some characters tasks done. Have a character happiness mission as one of my weekly tasks, and the game seems to like to request them on characters I just shipped out for 12 hours🤣

Only need 4 hats in 3+ days for Joe. Have all the pianos so I should be ok. Mama Elephant welcomed and is at 4. I'm also at tier 96 so I'm guessing on pace. Webby/Maurice/Esmerelda/Goat are all at 9 and all within 10 hats of the finish line. 22/Stork/Quasi at 8. Finally got Supernova Medusa to 10.

Last edited:
Joe has been dropping for me pretty good: Pianos are finished and need 4 more Hats, so finishing should not be a problem. Other than that leveling people trying to finish them off. I am currently at Tier 89.

Last edited:
I am only at level 85. I am starting to think that ignoring the daily ad for happiness is having a bigger negative impact than I anticipated. I always hit the dailies and have missed maybe one or two weeklies as far as I can remember. Oh well, just a third reaffirmation that I am glad I am not throwing $20 at the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter