Disney Magic Kingdoms

Muppets are done, along with Ector, so those related characters are all away. Ling and Cien-Po are both at 9, but it seems the idiot interns have gone and slowed down the tokens for Yao because it's taking a bit to get him to 6. Snowmonster is at 2, Diego at 3, baby Scrat and Sid at 4. I believe that's all I have remaining.

Last edited:
Plodding along here. Only have the new Mulan characters, Ice Age newbies, Ector, Ellowy, and Dr Facilier (who I got from a chest a few weeks back) still levelling. Should be at Level 150 by tomorrow

I’m slightly confused by the sapphire chests this time around. There are indeed two characters that I need in them. The posted odds say I have a 75% chance of winning a big reward, but the characters in that tier only add up to being about 14%. So my best odds are paying 150 gems for a stack of exilirs. Ummm….no. I liked the sapphire chests of the previous events a lot better. At least you were guaranteed a game slacker character there, and I did indeed slack on Baymax and Sven the first go round. Oh, bother…

Muppets are done, along with Ector, so those related characters are all away. Ling and Cien-Po are both at 9, but it seems the idiot interns have gone and slowed down the tokens for Yao because it's taking a bit to get him to 6. Snowmonster is at 2, Diego at 3, baby Scrat and Sid at 4. I believe that's all I have remaining.
I feel like such a MK slacker when I read your updates. :rotfl:

Finished the season on Tuesday night and I'm at the Scrat time wall. Sid is on his way to 6 right now and then I'll hold him there. Diego is at 3 and he'll become my new focus area until he gets to 5.

Post-event, I have Marshmellow, Ling, Chien-Po, Yao, Eilowny and some combination of Kermit/Piggy/Animal to level. Hoping to add Swedish Chef to that group soon.

Soooo….does anyone have the gold trophy event working for them? I had everyone out on the trophy reward tasks this am, and it appears the event didn’t even start today? But it still has today listed in the update? I mean, I know I didn’t get much sleep last night but geez

No gold trophy for me either. I saw it was supposed to start today and waited to collect this morning, but still nothing.

Same here. No gold trophy. How is everyone's drop rates going for Scrat? I have almost all of the acorn tokens. But only a single ear hat token has dropped for me. Just wondering if I am just in a bad drop phase is all.

How is everyone doing collecting the Hats for the new character. I have only gotten 1 mouse ears hat so far.

Same here. No gold trophy. How is everyone's drop rates going for Scrat? I have almost all of the acorn tokens. But only a single ear hat token has dropped for me. Just wondering if I am just in a bad drop phase is all.
Mine were about the same before I enchanted the first attraction. Was hoping to level up the second attraction twice, but gave in to weak drop rates

No trophies here yet, either.

Welcomed Scrat this morning. He's off on his first task. Enchanting both attractions to 1 helped me enormously.

I have all the hats now, but still need 8 acorns.
The trophy event started at 0800 PT, and there was a note on Reddit and IG about the delay.

My IOS game is doing fine. I only need 2 more acorns. In Windows, I just got my first ear hat today *sigh*. I enchanted the wrong attraction before Scrat. I was at 12/15 relics when he unlocked. After 3 days of chests, I am now at 13/15 relics. Good thing I don't really care about having the characters in both games. I didn't want to waste gems on Baby Scrat in Windows either.

I have all the Acorns but at 3/10 of the ear hats. Both properties have been upped once. Just not much luck on the hats.

Hello everyone. I'm so happy to have found this page. I've been on Disboards forever, but hadn't seen this page before.

A little about me. I played DMK from the Lion King event through to right before the Turning Red event. I was a very diligent player. And then, after 5 years, and just about every character (or at least almost every character that you didn't have to pay for), I lost all of my progress and never got it back. (Surprisingly, I took it much better than I would have thought, after the initial shock.)

After about 16 months, I decided to start over and see how it went. And it is going better than I thought it would, considering that I refuse to pay for anything (particularly after all my lost progress). In 225 days of playing again, I have 94 characters, I'm almost done with the Zoopotia story line (and thus almost ready to start on Jungle Book). The legendary chests have been relatively kind to me (helps when you need everything out of them). I do okay in events (I will get three characters in this event, which is okay with me). I even managed to get Sally (from NBC), who I never managed to get in my first 5 years of playing (I tried for her, many times, and got many pumpkins and benches!) I kind of like the new style Tower Challenges.

Anyway - fun to have a community to discuss DMK with again.

I have 11 acorns and 5 ears for Skrat.

Finished the firs round that used to be a battle, which brings you to another Sid/Diego joiulnt task thing so you need to have Sid at 6.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter