Disney Magic Kingdoms

Argh! So, I spent a bunch of time converting rose bushes into elixir to get the green alien. After farming A LOT, I actually started to run low on magic, for the first time in forever. I never even realized that it took Magic to trade decorations for elixirs. So just now, when I was converting what I'd planned to be my last batch, I skipped through a screen asking if I wanted to use gems for the conversion... and accidentally spent 330 gems! Didn't realize it until I'd clicked through! Grr!

Argh! So, I spent a bunch of time converting rose bushes into elixir to get the green alien. After farming A LOT, I actually started to run low on magic, for the first time in forever. I never even realized that it took Magic to trade decorations for elixirs. So just now, when I was converting what I'd planned to be my last batch, I skipped through a screen asking if I wanted to use gems for the conversion... and accidentally spent 330 gems! Didn't realize it until I'd clicked through! Grr!

This is the time when you need to download your game on a 2nd device. I forget all the instructions, but when I accidentally spent gems, I was able to load an older game on a 2nd device. Then go back to my first device and then it asks something like do you want the local game or the saved game with timestamp X (load this one). I lost a few hours, but better than losing gems!

I'll post this again, just in case someone is working the same strategy.

It takes over 4 million magic to get the Alien if you have zero tokens and zero elixirs. The cheapest route is to buy 8750 benches at 450 magic each after converting to elixirs. That's going to give you 17,500 elixirs at the cost of 4 million magic.

It's not worth it for a character that only basically collects his own tokens. And Bagheera, I guess.

That stinks. Sorry. That would absolutely be something I'd do.

Oh no :worried: That hurts...

I'm defeating zurg right now too. Nice to know I'm not the only one far behind everyone else lol
Yay, a forum buddy at the same spot as me! :-) At least until one of us (probably you) pulls ahead of the other. I'm about 15 minutes from having 9/10 on Zurg, so should have him defeated by tomorrow morning. I also started clearing the last section of land in the back corner behind California Screamin' so I should have all that land available by tomorrow too. I desperately want to reorganize sections of my park as I've started cramming things in wherever, and would like to have my attractions organized in a way that makes sense. I'd like to put all my LK attractions in one spot, instead of scattered all over.

So this was my first event, I'm wondering if anyone knows about how long the next update happens after the events? :yay: excited for more to do!

So this was my first event, I'm wondering if anyone knows about how long the next update happens after the events? :yay: excited for more to do!

its usually a few months, i dont expect anything until Halloween-time, last year was the Nightmare Before Christmas event, im wondering if they will do a NBC 2.0 this year, maybe add some of the other characters like Lock, Shock and Barrel, Dr. Finklestein and the Mayor. and continue the storyline, or if they would use some other IP that fits the holiday, but i cant think of what that might be. there could also be a minor event thrown in like they did with Mulan before then as well.

ETA: if its Hocus Pocus i would die! they turned the pirates into toon characters so why not?!

I purchased the special offer since it gave 60 gems and a concession for the same price as 40 gems (at regular price). I already had one of the Stars and Stripes concession, so I may go ahead and trade one for Elixirs.

After trading in all my decorations, I only have 14 of each item for the space alien. I may need to start trading in some concessions.

It takes over 4 million magic to get the Alien if you have zero tokens and zero elixirs. The cheapest route is to buy 8750 benches at 450 magic each after converting to elixirs. That's going to give you 17,500 elixirs at the cost of 4 million magic.

It's not worth it for a character that only basically collects his own tokens. And Bagheera, I guess.

Yea but for people like me that have 10million in magic.....and also 15k in elixir....I have to ask myself why am I hanging on to all of it for?

Sorry I added you by accident when I replied to another comment.

Yeah, you're right. Even if I didn't have a busy life, I still couldn't see myself taking time to buy 8750 benches. There are far better things to be doing with your time, people.

Yay, a forum buddy at the same spot as me! :-) At least until one of us (probably you) pulls ahead of the other. I'm about 15 minutes from having 9/10 on Zurg, so should have him defeated by tomorrow morning. I also started clearing the last section of land in the back corner behind California Screamin' so I should have all that land available by tomorrow too. I desperately want to reorganize sections of my park as I've started cramming things in wherever, and would like to have my attractions organized in a way that makes sense. I'd like to put all my LK attractions in one spot, instead of scattered all over.
Makes sense, sure. But the organization (or disorganization, as it might be) has zero impact on game play. So don't knock yourself out pointlessly moving stuff around.

Makes sense, sure. But the organization (or disorganization, as it might be) has zero impact on game play. So don't knock yourself out pointlessly moving stuff around.
I'm going to challenge you on that one Supernova. Now that we have extra land, why not group our attractions together by theme? Get rid of the clutter. Glad to see you are back. Thought you went awol. The message board wasn't the same!! Didn't you go to Disney World on vacation?

^ It was all over FB yesterday. Haven't seen it in game yet, though the red, white and blue concession deal still has an hour left. Maybe when that's done?

I'm going to challenge you on that one Supernova. Now that we have extra land, why not group our attractions together by theme? Get rid of the clutter. Glad to see you are back. Thought you went awol. The message board wasn't the same!! Didn't you go to Disney World on vacation?
Glad to see I was missed. Actually, I was abroad. Trying to see the world and fill my passport. Ireland last year, Spain last week!

Again with the spiders?! I guess they're better than brooms. Or clouds! I couldn't see those silly clouds. Does anyone know what the prizes are? Elixirs, perhaps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter